You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Table etiquette

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Can I just ask (well I am going to anyway lol)...

If you are on the bubble, its 4 handed and one person has been away for the entire sng (dym), can I legitametly point out to the SB that folding when the away person is on the BB is dumb, as is checking, and a small raise will make her blind out.

Or would that be classed as collusion and not allowed?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    i dont think u can dude
  • edited April 2011
    Just say summat like

"wow that **** is unlucky being cut off at this stage, I'd be well p***d off if I was him"

At least make sure they know he's away. If they still don't know what to do then type loads of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s in chat.

If they still don't get it, make a note.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Table etiquette:
    Can I just ask (well I am going to anyway lol)... If you are on the bubble, its 4 handed and one person has been away for the entire sng (dym), can I legitametly point out to the SB that folding when the away person is on the BB is dumb, as is checking, and a small raise will make her blind out. Or would that be classed as collusion and not allowed?
    Posted by MrWh1te
    If you do things like that just bear in mind the poker gods are always watching, sometimes the gods will deliberately disconnect your opponent just to test your integrity. So remember that when you raise their bb with 8.2..... you usually find that for every one time you do it, the gods will ensure you are outdrawn next time you are all in. Need proof?  Go to Arean51 and ask all the posters if they have ever done it when someone is disconnected. You'll be amazed at their replys.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Table etiquette:
    In Response to Table etiquette : If you do things like that just bear in mind the poker gods are always watching, sometimes the gods will deliberately disconnect your opponent just to test your integrity. So remember that when you raise their bb with 8.2..... you usually find that for every one time you do it, the gods will ensure you are outdrawn next time you are all in. Need proof?  Go to Arean51 and ask all the posters if they have ever done it when someone is disconnected. You'll be amazed at their replys.
    Posted by SighKO
    haha, post of the day.

• edited April 2011
    And just watch out for ppl coming back in with AA _ i,ve done this and left myself away until i got raised and quicky snapped the "I.m back" button
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Table etiquette : If you do things like that just bear in mind the poker gods are always watching, sometimes the gods will deliberately disconnect your opponent just to test your integrity. So remember that when you raise their bb with 8.2..... you usually find that for every one time you do it, the gods will ensure you are outdrawn next time you are all in. Need proof?  Go to Arean51 and ask all the posters if they have ever done it when someone is disconnected. You'll be amazed at their replys.
    Posted by SighKO
    PMSL

That is brilliant! Will remember that
  • edited April 2011
    Hmmmm....hit a sore point did we? Well to be to honest I shouldn't really publicise this on a poker forum but.. my next door neighbours uncle bought a cat off a man who used to work in a butchers which was owned by two Italian brothers who used to be in direct contact with the poker gods. 

You too can confess all your poker sins and whats more guarantee nomore bad beats. Phone 0891 688*13 and ask for SighKO 

All calls will be charged at £2.50 p/min and are subject to anything upto 155 mins being put on hold
  • edited April 2011
    Hmmmm....hit a sore point did we? Well to be to honest I shouldn't really publicise this on a poker forum but.. my next door neighbours uncle bought a cat off a man who used to work in a butchers which was owned by two Italian brothers who used to be in direct contact with the poker gods.  You too can confess all your poker sins and whats more guarantee nomore bad beats. Phone 0891 688*13 and ask for SighKO  All calls will be charged at £2.50 p/min and are subject to anything upto 155 mins being put on hold
    Posted by SighKO
    heck i have been paying 5 QUID A MIN, IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG DONT YOU THINK