You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Player, with new ideas?

Hi there guys, my name is Carl, and i'm new to the site but by no means new to poker. Due to the shut down of US poker on most online sites now, it has triggered me to deposit on the site, and i can quite happily say i don't regret doing so one bit!
However, even though NoLimitHold'em was my bread and butter, i also used to play a variety of mixed games such as HORSE, 7game, and even 10game (5points go to those out there who can work out how many variations are in that form of the game ;)
I know Omaha is 'relatively new to the site, i was just wondering how many of you guys out there would love to see games like, Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, Stud Hi, Razz, Stud Hi/Lo, 2-7 Triple Draw, and heck, even Badugi!!!
These games really are a lot of fun and whilst 1 person (being new and all too) can't change much, was just wondering whether anyone out there would be partial to a bit of mixed gamage too :)
Run good in life, and at the tables guys,
Cheers,
Carlos Smitalos

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Hi Carlos,

There are some PLO8 tables on here but you'll need to be on normally between 9pm-midnight to see much activity.
  • edited April 2011
    Yeah, i've seen that there are some PLO and PLO8 games that run occasionally. I'm a huge fan of Fixed Limit O8 though and would love to see it on the site as well as other mixed games too, but was just curious of everyones opinions that's all :)
    Cheers,
    Carlos Smitalos