You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    bah PenFifteen!!
  • edited April 2011

The most embarrassing e-mail I sent was about 3 years ago, a week before I came home from 4 months in Iraq.  The e-mail was to my wife, describing in detail what I was going to do to her when I got home.  Not too embarrassing between a man and his wife. The problem is, I clicked the wrong name in the address list and sent it to my sister-in-law.  She still reminds me about that to this day.

• edited April 2011

my most embarresing moment 2 years ago when i was at the age of 16 , i decided to invite my girlfreind over when i was at my grandads , we stayed up most of the night and then went up to bed , middle of the night out of nowhere my grandad walks into the room naked and lays in the bed :( ,

when i split up with my girlfriend all of my friends found out ,

i am still not over the embarresment now

• edited April 2011
    im not a complete newbie ive played at 5p 10p blinds ive been watching the show for about a month now and have learned quite a bit , thanks for the advice i think i will continue at 5p 10p stakes ,

how do i no when im ready to move up stakes ?
  • edited April 2011
    worst email Isent (sorry best)  - was shall I flirt with you- went to wrong person in office - 9 years later married and 4 wonderful girls - best mistake (i think) i have made
  • edited April 2011
     In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***):
    im not a complete newbie ive played at 5p 10p blinds ive been watching the show for about a month now and have learned quite a bit , thanks for the advice i think i will continue at 5p 10p stakes , how do i no when im ready to move up stakes ?
    Posted by aa250
     When you're consistently making money at this level.

• edited April 2011

Just heard where the prize is going.  Although the message I sent in was the only one that got a laugh from trev, Machka still won.  Is this because he is a regular and I'm just a newbie and he is likely to put more money into the site?  There have been several instances on sky poker where regulars seem to get benefits that the rest of us don't.  I await your response sky_mandy.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***):
    Just heard where the prize is going.  Although the message I sent in was the only one that got a laugh from trev, Machka still won.  Is this because he is a regular and I'm just a newbie and he is likely to put more money into the site?  There have been several instances on sky poker where regulars seem to get benefits that the rest of us don't.  I await your response sky_mandy.
    Posted by tonyfish14
    Hi Tony,

I can assure you that the allocation of prizes is never dependant on whether a player is a regular or a newbie, but purely on merit.  Last night we could not decide between three entries - and it was simply a case of pulling a name out of a hat & Machka came up on this occassion.  'Luck of the draw' as they say.  'Regulars' are never favoured over and above new players/community members, nor are they given any extra 'benefits' - everyone is treated fairly.   

Please continue to enter any competitions we may have running, and get involved on the forum.  New players/community members are always welcome, and we look forward to your input.

Mandy
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : Hi Tony, I can assure you that the allocation of prizes is never dependant on whether a player is a regular or a newbie, but purely on merit.  Last night we could not decide between three entries - and it was simply a case of pulling a name out of a hat & Machka came up on this occassion.  'Luck of the draw' as they say.  'Regulars' are never favoured over and above new players/community members, nor are they given any extra 'benefits' - everyone is treated fairly.    Please continue to enter any competitions we may have running, and get involved on the forum.  New players/community members are always welcome, and we look forward to your input. Mandy
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    lol, i bet tonyfish wins 1st prize next week now :)
  • edited April 2011
    WoW Machake well done, thats 15 prizes of the last 20 live shows isnt it??? someone loves you!!!

Shaz
    xxx

edit - This sounds a bit bit*hy but i wanst online last night and didnt enter so its not a bit*hy jealous post

Shaz
    xxx
  • edited April 2011
    I won free entry with a message and i'm still a newbie and have never been on tv.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : Good luck trying to win 15 out of 20.  Maybe the week you entered there were no regulars in the pot.  Either way, it does seem to be rigged in favour of the regulars.
    Posted by tonyfish14
    The RNG and Mandys hat r both as rigged as eachother.

How can you moan about not winning a freebie? If your theory is correct just post on every show thread and sooner or later you'll be winning every show. That's unless they stop giving prizes away because it causes too much trouble from paranoid newbies. 
  • edited April 2011
    If they stop giving prizes, it will only affect regulars with rubbish posts.  and as for entering every show thread, not possible as I spend atleast 6 months a year overseas.
  • edited April 2011
    The worst txt i ever sent was a txt discribing how hot and steamy our s3x sessions was and how great and how i'd never forget it it my date 'dawn'

Dam my Dad's number is stored next to Dawns !!!!!!!!
    omg i didnt just send that to my dad did i !!!!!!!!!!!

oh deah. yes i did !!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : Not likely, one of the other regulars will be given a chance to catch up with machka's 15 out of 20.  15 wins out of 20 and sky mandy still has the cheek to say its luck of the draw.  Also, when was the last time a competition winner was a newbie, or atleast someone that is not featured on tv every week?
    Posted by tonyfish14
    To be fair Machka is probably nearer 12 out of 20 ;)))

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : To be fair Machka is probably nearer 12 out of 20 ;)))
    Posted by hawk7112
    I bet ya he doesnt win another one for a long time :))))
  • edited April 2011
    I'd just like to point out the Random Prize Generator (RPG) is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Prize Control Commission.

And it's 14/20 FYI. ;-)
  • edited April 2011
    How is your new job going over at APCC Machka ? : )
  • edited April 2011
    I'd just like to point out the Random Prize Generator (RPG) is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Prize Control Commission. And it's 14/20 FYI. ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    Next he'll be saying you were seen on tv fixing tikays phone !!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    I'd just like to point out the Random Prize Generator (RPG) is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Prize Control Commission. And it's 14/20 FYI. ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    You will be telling us your cat is called Machka soon. ;)))))
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by Machka
    According to an earlier post the random prize generator is sky mandy's hat.  I doubt that is regulated by Alderney.
  • edited April 2011
    Most weeks the winner is chosen by the presenters. Yesterday evenings was picked out at random due to nobody being able to pick a winner.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : Good luck trying to win 15 out of 20.  Maybe the week you entered there were no regulars in the pot.  Either way, it does seem to be rigged in favour of the regulars.
    Posted by tonyfish14
    I watch the majority of shows and often contrubute towards them and would class myself as a regular.

The only free prize i have ever won was for winning a forum comp in which i had to play many games over several weeks.

I,m not complaining and don,t think your argument has any substance to it, especially when picking names out of a hat as they actually do it live on the show.

Do you really think they would risk manipulting comps in favour of regs just for a free tourney entry. it would probably suit them better to get new players winning as it might draw them into playing on Sky more

i,m not having a go at you - i just disagree strongly with what you are implying

Ps - Machka is just plain lucky 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : If you watch the show, James actually says 'the one that makes us laugh.....'  My entry was the only one that got a laugh in the studio, yet Machka wins yet another comp.  This stinks of rigged to me and although it is not a high value prize, I will be researching just how many prizes are given to the regulars, especially machka, for comments which are not the best, and reporting my findings to alderney.  I only have to raise suspicion of the site being rigged in favour of certain people, but once I have gone through all the threads and the shows I have on sky+, I will have proof.  I hope mandy is prepared to answer as to why she decided to rig it.
    Posted by tonyfish14
    GL with that

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Master Cash with James & Trevor (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***) : If you watch the show, James actually says 'the one that makes us laugh.....'  My entry was the only one that got a laugh in the studio, yet Machka wins yet another comp.  This stinks of rigged to me and although it is not a high value prize, I will be researching just how many prizes are given to the regulars, especially machka, for comments which are not the best, and reporting my findings to alderney.  I only have to raise suspicion of the site being rigged in favour of certain people, but once I have gone through all the threads and the shows I have on sky+, I will have proof.  I hope mandy is prepared to answer as to why she decided to rig it.
    Posted by tonyfish14
    LOL. Let's hope it doesn't take u too long going through old show footage as u don't appear to be someone who has a lot of time on their hands to fill a forum with nonsense and garbage!
  • edited April 2011
    I hope this is a level...plz be a level!!

Machka is no where near as lucky as Phil12uk - FACT!!