You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ATTN HURST!! AFTER DISSCONNECTION.

edited April 2011 in The Poker Clinic
HURSTY HERE IS THE HAND I WANNA DISCUSS WITH YOU , SINCE I FEEL I LOST OUT HERE ,I GOT DISSCONNECTED ME AND IT AUTO-FOLDED MY HAND , AS YOU CAN QUITE CLEARLY SEE I WAS NEVER GOING TO FOLD WAS I NOW???!!!
AJW1976 Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £97.21
HENSEY Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £155.38
  Your hole cards
  • K

hurst05 Raise  £1.50 £2.25 £52.32
AJW1976 Call  £1.25 £3.50 £95.96
HENSEY Fold     
Flop

• Q
  • A
  • J

AJW1976 Check     
hurst05 Bet  £2.00 £5.50 £50.32
AJW1976 Raise  £8.50 £14.00 £87.46
hurst05 Call  £6.50 £20.50 £43.82
Turn

AJW1976 Bet  £19.50 £40.00 £67.96
hurst05 All-in  £43.82 £83.82 £0.00
AJW1976 Fold     
hurst05 Muck     
hurst05 Win  £58.60  £58.60
hurst05 Return  £24.32 £0.90 £82.92
Close windowTHIS WAS A LARGE ENOUGH POT TO GET ME ALL FIRED UP AND A LITTLE XXXXXX OFF!!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    You know im not going to be taking no offence here but why the bleep did they cut me off the server at this precise time?? You im not folding top nuts.
  • edited April 2011
    Unlucky mate, this is the thing that tilts me the most in poker.

I can deal with bad beats and coolers but losing connection is the only thing that tilts me!
  • edited April 2011
    lol this is sick. 

Nut re-draw too.

Prob splitting but freerolling ftw!

Would tilt me for a week. ul.
  • edited April 2011
    ul with the disconnect as doh says prob splitting but u have freeroll with nfd

btw I fold pre, but I know very little about omaha
  • edited April 2011
    nah u gotta call pre hurst is terrible!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: ATTN HURST!! AFTER DISSCONNECTION.:
    nah u gotta call pre hurst is terrible!
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    omaha king imo
  • edited April 2011
    AJW1976 Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £97.21
    HENSEY Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £155.38
      Your hole cards

hurst05 Raise   £1.50 £2.25 £52.32
    AJW1976 Call   £1.25 £3.50 £95.96
    HENSEY Fold        
    Flop

• Q
    • A
    • J

AJW1976 Check        
    hurst05 Bet   £2.00 £5.50 £50.32
    AJW1976 Raise   £8.50 £14.00 £87.46
    hurst05 Call   £6.50 £20.50 £43.82
    Turn

AJW1976 Bet   £19.50 £40.00 £67.96
    hurst05 All-in   £43.82 £83.82 £0.00
    AJW1976 Fold        
    hurst05 Muck        
    hurst05 Win   £58.60   £58.60
    hurst05 Return   £24.32 £0.90 £82.92
  • edited April 2011

ok well ill settle for 30 then.... Incidentally I lost shortky after , somethig funny going on between two players last ngiht  ginge999 and jhing ,either they are colluding together or they are the same person.,because they left the tables together to go and play nl ..they were also pricing other players out of pots.

I wasnt born yesterday but obviously hursty and dont get me wrong I like you ure a top quality mtt player but this hand stinks!!...maybe you can come to an agrrement on refunding some juice here.

• edited April 2011
    i thouroughly enjoyed playing u and cottlad and some others last night btw.
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    wtf was u doing on the flop Hurst. Must have known of the disconnection...............sick read!!! ;-)
  • edited April 2011
    wtf was u doing on the flop Hurst. Must have known of the disconnection...............sick read!!! ;-)
    Posted by 5toneFace
    thought i was good tbh
  • edited April 2011

i dont think fer 1 minute u were any good after reviewing this hand!!,.top nuts plus redraw with the flush..still hursty if u wanna feel like u won it fairly u carry on ...keep that thought next time we play ..

• edited April 2011
    Agreed, if this happens to you it just puts you on monkeytilt, but if you're firing a few barrels, and then you see that DC sign, my god is it the best feeling ever. That right there is truely running good.
  • edited April 2011
    get a grip man. there was no sign for me you got disconnected. when someone gets D/C the bar starts going down really slowly in red. you made a bet, i pushed allin, the action was back on you and your bar was going down the same speed in green like nothing had happened. also there was no sign to me you had D/C, your were playing straight after the hand like your connection was fine (coincidence how it just happened to go down at that precise time when you stand to lose £29). its happened to everyone at somepoint incl me whilst multi-tabling several cash games, yet none of us start threads insisting the other player(s) give us our money back. 
  • edited April 2011
    get a grip man. there was no sign for me you got disconnected. when someone gets D/C the bar starts going down really slowly in red. you made a bet, i pushed allin, the action was back on you and your bar was going down the same speed in green like nothing had happened. also there was no sign to me you had D/C, your were playing straight after the hand like your connection was fine (coincidence how it just happened to go down at that precise time when you stand to lose £29). its happened to everyone at somepoint incl me whilst multi-tabling several cash games, yet none of us start threads insisting the other player(s) give us our money back. 
    Posted by hurst05
    lol  thats funny...u keep it watever mate no worries.:)  im justpfft at the site ,seems to happem when u get  a big hand then suddenly it screws  the  ...out of ya/.!

tell me somethnng wats  the avearage time  on 1 table  in plo with roll of 100?  roughly speaking in laymans terms?.....i see  someone ditch the table  after they continuosly lost against me.,
  • edited April 2011
    lol you were too good for me, i dont play PLO. anyone will tell you that, i just like to mess about. still up a large amount on it though overall (somehow). how did a PLO fish like me leave a table with a PLO shark like you on it break even? :O 
  • edited April 2011
    haha UL AJW but seriously cos u disconnect and hursty makes super read..... ;) u expect him to give u some so much lol its unreal
  • edited April 2011
    pay the man back imo.
  • edited April 2011
    lol you were too good for me, i dont play PLO. anyone will tell you that, i just like to mess about. still up a large amount on it though overall (somehow). how did a PLO fish like me leave a table with a PLO shark like you on it break even? :O 
    Posted by hurst05

lol,  fair play to u hursty ..Nahh im no shark ,not even close to how i play at nl   but tbh no-one here plays much plo i enjoy it and love wtching all the top players go broke 100k -500k ..I did ecoop few years ago and did rather well but since that,only won a few large mtts on other sites, on fulltilt im down prolly 1k in plo,

Funny thing is whith plo is i shipped 10k in ftops fulltilt me just b4 xmas and already had 3 bountys for it then got it bbustes all in preflop having aces vs kings...(this is plo) obvs more varience and aces getting cracked so easy.but the guy hit trip kings onn me for 23k pot in me i was gutted like u wouldnt believe deepstacked into tourney.

Plo is a side game for me nothing compares to nl but i like the playing and competeing for big pot poker which plo is all about i think..5  card  stud is one of my ultimate favourite games but they dont do that on here .

I would  like to think im more experienced  than some in plo but som of the time my betting sizes and range of hands is way off ,and is very tough t handle some of the bad beats ,but im constanbtly learning ,I think the higher up u go through the levels the more  money u will make personally but at lower levels it seems it takes forever to gain any advantage..

hope to be playing again  as soon as im bankrolled up on this site.  Usually win it all in mtts then blow the lot in cash plo lmao/sik  tbh