You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jesse May at DTD Nottingham

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting (albeit very briefly) Jesse May at DTD - what a legend! Does he EVER get tired? There was no way to tell he'd been up all night commentating (and he's still going strong now!). Jesse, along with Lon & Norman, are THE voices of poker IMO.

Also bumped into a certain LML and poker superstar Beaneh! :-D ... and some other lesser known players who were participating in some small cash game...

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Jesse May at DTD Nottingham:
    Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting (albeit very briefly) Jesse May at DTD - what a legend! Does he EVER get tired? There was no way to tell he'd been up all night commentating (and he's still going strong now!). Jesse, along with Lon & Norman, are THE voices of poker IMO. Also bumped into a certain LML and poker superstar Beaneh! :-D ... and some other lesser known players who were participating in some small cash game...
    Posted by NoseyBonk

my god imagine spending any length of time with both Kara and LML. zomg head asplode.

Also sick car Nosey!!!!!   so aggressive looking :-)
  • edited April 2011
    I imagine Nosey drives a Fiat 500.
  • edited April 2011
    Haha Fiat 500? Bit extreme for me tbh! ;-)

Good to meet ya, Beeeeeeeanz .... You watching the coverage as the game reaches it's conclusion? The Fish is getting a bit peeved it seems lol
  • edited April 2011
    I was watching some but have had a family day today so not seen any or played at all!

Makes a nice change not losing money lol.

Good to meet you! 

Fiat 500, you wish lol!
  • edited April 2011
    Jesse is awesome but I cant stand Lon & Norm, they just wind me up the wrong way for some reason. Gabe Kaplan and Jesse May would be an awesome combo on High Stakes Poker.