You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP Tonight (Monday)

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat

Tonight, I shall mainly be......

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Is that Bob Geldof?

• edited April 2011

....playing the DTD Deepies & TOTTY, as follows.......

7.15pm - £2.20 Deepie

7.45pm - £1.10 Deepie

8.30pm - £2.20 TOTTY.

All the details of these Tourneys are on the Forum DTD Thread - get in, let's have some Monday night fun.

No PTP prizes this evening, as such, but I think Scousey may be distributing some special "bonus prizes" tonight, so keep an eye on his Thread, please. But don't totally neglect my thread, either, please. I get paid "per reply"......

Good luck tonight.

If I exit all three sharpish, I'll play some Omaha Cash I expect.

Laterz.
  • edited April 2011
    I think Tikay "Don't like Mondays"
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday):
    Is that Bob Geldof?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Now you mention it, good read that!
  • edited April 2011
    ....playing the DTD Deepies & TOTTY, as follows....... 7.15pm - £2.20 Deepie 7.45pm - £1.10 Deepie 8.30pm - £2.20 TOTTY. All the details of these Tourneys are on the Forum DTD Thread - get in, let's have some Monday night fun. No PTP prizes this evening, as such, but I think Scousey may be distributing some special "bonus prizes" tonight, so keep an eye on his Thread, please. But don't totally neglect my thread, either, please. I get paid "per reply"...... Good luck tonight. If I exit all three sharpish, I'll play some Omaha Cash I expect. Laterz.
    Posted by Tikay10

PFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that cos Machka has won them all? ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : PFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Is that cos Machka has won them all? ;)
    Posted by phil12uk

LOL. STILL off skool Mr Luckbox?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : LOL. STILL off skool Mr Luckbox?
    Posted by MAXALLY

Sadly yes.  Back next Tuesday tho - but day off then on Thursday and Royal Wedding Friday means its a 2 day week for me next week.  Week after that, the bank holiday monday means its only a 4 day week then too. Then its 3 weeks I believe til the 1 week half term break ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : Sadly yes.  Back next Tuesday tho - but day off then on Thursday and Royal Wedding Friday means its a 2 day week for me next week.  Week after that, the bank holiday monday means its only a 4 day week then too. Then its 3 weeks I believe til the 1 week half term break ;)
    Posted by phil12uk

So that was what binary was all about then.....the working weeks of teachers!! I geddit now :))
  • edited April 2011
    Must be hard being a teacher, keeping track of all those holidays sounds like a full time job.
  • edited April 2011
    Details of tonights PTP prizes can be found here

• edited April 2011
    Is that Bob Geldof?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I thought it was Tikay in his Sunday best!
  • edited April 2011
    Good luck with your PTP duties Tonight Tikay

hopefully see you at the tables.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : PFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! Is that cos Machka has won them all? ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    No prize?  Oh go on then, I'm still in.
  • edited April 2011

Hope you have a good un tk, oh and no dissing players( Special Agents especially).
  • edited April 2011
     Hope you have a good un tk, oh and no dissing players( Special Agents especially).
    Posted by pomfrittes
    One's lips are sealed. Oh wait - that's wrong, too. Hmm......
  • edited April 2011
    Tikay thanks once again for the PTP prizes which have been given I'll email you tmoro with all the details.

hope everything's ok as you seemed to disappear without a trace
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : Sadly yes.  Back next Tuesday tho - but day off then on Thursday and Royal Wedding Friday means its a 2 day week for me next week.  Week after that, the bank holiday monday means its only a 4 day week then too. Then its 3 weeks I believe til the 1 week half term break ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Teacher or student?

I have heard mention of teachers on here before.

Just how many of us are there?
  • edited April 2011
    Tikay thanks once again for the PTP prizes which have been given I'll email you tmoro with all the details. hope everything's ok as you seemed to disappear without a trace
    Posted by scouse_red
    Thanks Chris.

Yes, I'm sorry I disappeared halfway through the evening, but my Laptop suffered a catastrophic system failure, & I "lost" all connection for over 30 minutes. Them pesky Russians must have got inside it......

I did get back Online briefly, just as I finished blinding away in all my Tourneys, pfft, & then the Lappie expired completely, & went to Lappie Heaven, never to be booted up again. 

Not a good PTP night really, it was the first time I've not "completed" a full PTP evening, & it rather upset me, truth to tell. New Lappie permitting, I'll be back on PTP duties on Wednesday evening, hopefully things will go better then. 

I'll address the matter of the Winners of the "Bonus Prizes" seperately, on the DTD Forum Thread, but yes, I did get your e-Mail overnight, & I have replied.

Have a good day. Gonna be a very busy one for me, all sorts of stuff going off today......
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : Teacher or student? I have heard mention of teachers on here before. Just how many of us are there?
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Teacher - well Assistant Head and Year 2 teacher.  Do i take it that u teach as well?
  • edited April 2011
    Oh gawd, i had enough of teachers at school now to learn there's more on here :(
  • edited April 2011
    I think we need a teachers section on here. ; )
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : Teacher - well Assistant Head and Year 2 teacher.  Do i take it that u teach as well?
    Posted by phil12uk
    Yup, well HLTA so not quite, but no-one not in the business never understands my role so saying teacher just makes it easier.  I do teach full time in my role though. 
    Should have completed my full degree (have a foundation degree) this year but personal tragedy stopped that happening so taking a year out of studies now as done just about everything over last 5 years

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Tonight (Monday) : Yup, well HLTA so not quite, but no-one not in the business never understands my role so saying teacher just makes it easier.  I do teach full time in my role though.  Should have completed my full degree (have a foundation degree) this year but personal tragedy stopped that happening so taking a year out of studies now as done just about everything over last 5 years
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Was gonna say when I read ur a HLTA that u probs teach most of the time anyway!  Get ur full time qualifications if u can and get properly paid for taking whole classes! :)
  • edited April 2011
    Cheers I will try.  Just moved from Portsmouth to Kent so new job etc etc

My last job, 3 years I was hlta and I had been there 10 years.  I was like the king. 
    New job, people dont rely on my like they used to.  I do like it there though