You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Integrity and random cards

TioTio
edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Does anyone else think the system is rigged to allow the worse hands to win? I understand that in a normal game there will always be bad beats but I think in Skypoker this happens in more than 50% of the hands. I also think that because of this there is a much higher presence of "donkey" players or "muppets"..that is "players" who have no idea about percentage calls but are prepared to call big raises and all in raises because they know that even weak hands have a higher than usual chance of winning on here.
These arent the words of a sore loser..as I've won a lot of hands too that I shouldn't have won, howeve I don't intend to play any more cash games or tournaments on here because I think winning on here is as probable as winning in the bingo..i.e. poker strategy goes out the window and bad play and bad calls get rewarded. I think regular play on here would make a person a bad player in a real live face to face tournament because you start seeing bad hands as good ones due to the unpredictability of this site..the percentage call or raise goes out the window.
Please reply if you agree or disagree but I'm convinced that the cards on here are not random.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Integrity and random cards:
    Does anyone else think the system is rigged to allow the worse hands to win? I understand that in a normal game there will always be bad beats but I think in Skypoker this happens in more than 50% of the hands. I also think that because of this there is a much higher presence of "donkey" players or "muppets"..that is "players" who have no idea about percentage calls but are prepared to call big raises and all in raises because they know that even weak hands have a higher than usual chance of winning on here. These arent the words of a sore loser..as I've won a lot of hands too that I shouldn't have won, howeve I don't intend to play any more cash games or tournaments on here because I think winning on here is as probable as winning in the bingo..i.e. poker strategy goes out the window and bad play and bad calls get rewarded. I think regular play on here would make a person a bad player in a real live face to face tournament because you start seeing bad hands as good ones due to the unpredictability of this site..the percentage call or raise goes out the window. Please reply if you agree or disagree but I'm convinced that the cards on here are not random.
    Posted by Tio
    In answer to your question, No, i dont think its rigged or i wouldnt play here.

But i think you should meet Magicalman in Area 51, you two would get on great imo!

• edited April 2011
    It can't be, i've got it in good a few times tonight and lost. I've also got it in bad a few times and lost. Seems about right to me.