You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help... how do I withdraw from full tilt or is it too late??

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
title...
i know there is a massive thread about this but im raging too much to read it all. I go on my account and there is no option to withdraw as no bank info comes up... w t f.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    You should get a download to the European site. However, it appears that cheques are not being honored in many cases and it looks a bit bleak. 

Where have you been all week? - you needed to withdraw on Friday to have a chance of getting your money out. There are about 200,000 in the queue before you now.
  • edited April 2011
    I just pulled vast majority out of mine now, i used a debit card, theres about $6 left in my FT account and it said should be processed in 48 hours, fingers crossed :s
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to help... how do I withdraw from full tilt or is it too late??:
    title... i know there is a massive thread about this but im raging too much to read it all. I go on my account and there is no option to withdraw as no bank info comes up... w t f.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    my ftp account is fine
  • edited April 2011
    why? wtf is goin down on full tilt?
  • edited April 2011
    OK ive withdrawn my monies now, thanks for the help. My problem was it said I needed a new download to get on full tilt but the download kept failing. I downloaded fulltiltpoker.org and I think that's just a play money site so it wern't coming up with my real money balance. Managed to download the uk version and withdraw... hope my money actually comes through though.
    My mate got his account taken for multi accounting and he had over 500 quid in there after winning an mtt for like 4k. Then this whole thing happened so he had the added complication of getting his money consolidated before attempting to withdraw lol.