You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GUKPT Satellites arrive on Sky Poker - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: GUKPT Satellites arrive on Sky Poker - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
    In Response to Re: GUKPT Satellites arrive on Sky Poker - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : Here's the current schedule: 29/04/2011 - Leg 3 (Walsall) 19/08/2011 - Leg 4 (Luton) 14/10/2011 - Leg 5 (Coventry) 10/11/2011 - Leg 6 (Blackpool) 01/12/2011 - Grand Final (London)
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Is the summer series to be included in this as well, as these are more affordable and are in some good places for the summer?
  • edited April 2011
    Just gone out to Jakally

it always seems to happen when just getting used to the table then you get moved ran my 10,s into his QQ on a low flop

GL to everyone left

Will have another bash on thursday
  • edited April 2011
    i went out shoved 89suited into some aggro donk he snaps A9 suited gg lol
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: GUKPT Satellites arrive on Sky Poker - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:
    In Response to Re: GUKPT Satellites arrive on Sky Poker - wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii : Is the summer series to be included in this as well, as these are more affordable and are in some good places for the summer?
    Posted by MaundyD1
    I don't think that decision has been made yet, but yes, it's deffo possible.

The £1k Events sort of "fit" because we will always have a bunch of TSP-ers playing, so we can "support" our Qualifiers too, with Live Updates, maybe TV, etc, & there is no plan (that I know of) for TSP to be at the "Mini-Series".

Let's see how this one goes first. To my astonishment, we have SIX in Saturday's Final already - wow! (Well, 5 + John Connor who "won" his seat by other means). Truth is, it's about demand - if the player-base will support the "GUKPT Summer Series" Satellites, then Sky Poker would run them I guess.

wudibluff4000  judder1234000  TheDart4000  JohnConnor4000  FERN3904000  Aaaces34000

There are no GUKPT Satellites on Wednesday ("commercial restrictions") but we resume on Thursday. Same night as the Sky Roller. ;)
  • edited April 2011
    **sigh** I suppose I'm going to have to "Love you forever" now. lol

Well done for getting these up and running, really want to play Walsall, but if not I'll try for others, I really want to play more circuit events, and now I can do it with my Sky bankroll :-D
  • edited April 2011

Congratulations to everyone who has qualified so far.

Six are in the Satellite Final already!