You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What happened to the ''CHAT'' thread?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I'm guessing an instance of irony.
  • edited April 2011
    I'd really like to know; if someone in authority could answer the question please.

I know it went slightly off topic but why remove it without any explanation.
  • edited April 2011
    Good question, I'll email the mods and see if anyone is aware of its disappearance.
  • edited April 2011
    prob because someone call elsadog replied lol
  • edited April 2011
    Hmmmmm, maybe Tikay was doing that phone forum browsing thing again???

Aaron, why oh why did you ever 'teach' tikay how to use the thing..

Tikay + Smartphone = pffffftttt ;o)

xx
  • edited April 2011

Hands up, once again, Mr Fat Fingers & Thumbs was the reason it disappeared. I will start the thread again shortly.

PS - Sky Bet go......

1) A conspiracy theory. 6/4 fav.

2) It was Absolute Poker's fault. 3/1

3) It was caused by Chinese Bots. 6/1.

4) The CIA nicked it. 8/1.

5) Someone at Sky Poker should be sacked. 10/1.

Specials Market.

Bernard will get the blame. 8/11. 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What happened to the ''CHAT'' thread?:
    Hands up, once again, Mr Fat Fingers & Thumbs was the reason it disappeared. I will start the thread again shortly. PS - Sky Bet go...... 1) A conspiracy theory. 6/4 fav. 2) It was Absolute Poker's fault. 3/1 3) It was caused by Chinese Bots. 6/1. 4) The CIA nicked it. 8/1. 5) Someone at Sky Poker should be sacked. 10/1. Specials Market. Bernard will get the blame. 8/11. 
    Posted by Tikay10

I'll have a tenner on this please
  • edited April 2011

Personally, I blame Orford!!
  • edited April 2011
    Hands up, once again, Mr Fat Fingers & Thumbs was the reason it disappeared. I will start the thread again shortly. PS - Sky Bet go...... 1) A conspiracy theory. 6/4 fav. 2) It was Absolute Poker's fault. 3/1 3) It was caused by Chinese Bots. 6/1. 4) The CIA nicked it. 8/1. 5) Someone at Sky Poker should be sacked. 10/1. Specials Market. Bernard will get the blame. 8/11. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by Tikay10
    you missed the really important one tikay, Orford gets the blame 1/9 :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What happened to the ''CHAT'' thread? : LOL
    Posted by phil12uk
    You know it's true though Phil - the fella seems to get the blame for everything, & several players have insisted that he be sacked. How low is that? It's not like he has anything to do with the matters in hand, they don't even know what his role is!

It's the lowest of the low to say such things. 

The internet is a thing of wonder, but I'm afraid it empowers numpties. 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What happened to the ''CHAT'' thread? : You know it's true though Phil - the fella seems to get the blame for everything, & several players have insisted that he be sacked. How low is that? It's not like he has anything to do with the matters in hand, they don't even know what his role is! It's the lowest of the low to say such things.  The internet is a thing of wonder, but I'm afraid it empowers numpties. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Maybe we should run a poll on who gets the blame for more things that go wrong?

Bernie or Orford ;)

PS - although we know that most times it definitely IS Orford tho :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What happened to the ''CHAT'' thread? : Maybe we should run a poll on who gets the blame for more things that go wrong? Bernie or Orford ;) PS - although we know that most times it definitely IS Orford tho :)
    Posted by phil12uk

Actually..... has anybody every seen both of them in the same room... AT THE SAME TIME