You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Leeds

Hiya Team,

My name is Stephen (AKA Razorlight) and I failed to satelite my way to the SPT Leeds in May. The closest was when I bubbled out in 7th when 6 qualified Gutted. But a mate of mine called Dave (AKA Mossley) say's  there could be a direct buy in on the day in Leeds for reserve players. Could you tell me if this right, as I would love to get the chance to play live after being so close

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I expect Mr SPT will be along sometime to answer this but I expect the answer will be maybe!

They normally have alternates on the last few SPTs but I guess you can't travel just on the off chance!

There is normally a house tournament on the Fri and Sat night that a lot of Sky players play as well.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Leeds:
    I expect Mr SPT will be along sometime to answer this but I expect the answer will be maybe! They normally have alternates on the last few SPTs but I guess you can't travel just on the off chance! There is normally a house tournament on the Fri and Sat night that a lot of Sky players play as well.
    Posted by Machka

There is an article somewhere about a live satellite for 5 players on the Thursday night i think.  Look around the threads
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to SPT Leeds:
    Hiya Team, My name is Stephen (AKA Razorlight) and I failed to satelite my way to the SPT Leeds in May. The closest was when I bubbled out in 7th when 6 qualified Gutted. But a mate of mine called Dave (AKA Mossley) say's  there could be a direct buy in on the day in Leeds for reserve players. Could you tell me if this right, as I would love to get the chance to play live after being so close
    Posted by razorlight
    Come down with us anyway Steve, if you can't get in the main game there are always loads of side events and it is a great day out. Plus you can buy me my ale lol