You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

only because jj asked me to!!

edited April 2011 in The Poker Clinic
pod1Small blind 15.0015.005345.00DAIBOOTBig blind 30.0045.004790.00 Your hole cards67   DirewolfFold    Wacko90Fold    lJAMESlRaise 90.00135.002804.37pod1Call 75.00210.005270.00DAIBOOTFold    Flop  6K3   pod1Check    lJAMESlBet 150.00360.002654.37pod1Call 150.00510.005120.00Turn  6   pod1Check    lJAMESlBet 300.00810.002354.37pod1Call 300.001110.004820.00River  3   pod1Check    lJAMESlBet 830.001940.001524.37pod1Call 830.002770.003990.00lJAMESlShowAA   pod1Show67   pod1WinFull House, 6s and 3s2770.00 6760.00

Comments

• edited April 2011
    How come you don't shove the river? Losing so much value!
    fold or raise pre
  • edited April 2011
    am i right to think apart from poket kings were ahead here? u HAVE to be raiseing there mate
  • edited April 2011
    not one of my finer moments jj for sure. it was so early on and felt abit out my depth to start with on that table and just thought i would take what was on offer. (kk or 33 actualy!! lol)
  • edited April 2011
    This is scary bad.
  • edited April 2011
    right jj now you made me completly embarrass myself with my 3 worst played hands in a 4hr tourny, could you pm and put me right on some of the other stuff that went on in the other 3hrs 58 mins!! least you could do. glad  i havnt got a brittle ego!!
  • edited April 2011
    67hh is a lovely hand tbf so not to bothered by your flat call against anyone else on that table tbh but I snap fold here v lJAMESl - you don't want to be playing pots oop to him m8 and if you raise here there is not many hands he folds with position so best to just fold v him. 
  • edited April 2011
    Everything about this hand is pretty bad. From the call pre, to the call on the river. 
  • edited April 2011
    No, I told you to post it coz 10+ opinions r stronger than my 1.

Now you don't have to take my word for it!!!

I've seen you do this on cash too......Only trying to help m8.

Missing massive value here.
  • edited April 2011
    i know you are bud, like you say i thought overall i played well. just got some big old leaks i gotta fix.
  • edited April 2011
    I have to say Pod I now love you (not properly obv), so many players wouldn't have the B@lls to post hands like this because they get too embarrassed, you clearly want to work on your game and i respect that!! However cringey this post is you deserve it! (double cringe) 
  • edited April 2011
    thanks percival, yes it was horrible putting these up, but theres no point in shying away from the problem. i know i can play and im making money, but its not about the money ,its about getting better. thanks again   phil
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: only because jj asked me to!!:
    thanks percival, yes it was horrible putting these up, but theres no point in shying away from the problem. i know i can play and im making money, but its not about the money ,its about getting better. thanks again   phil
    Posted by pod1
    ffs pod u check/called the nuts in a poker game that u won 300 quid in from a fiver.

U aint got a massive big spot on ur nose like Hoggers.

lol.

Perspective co/cker!!!

And can u led me a tenner so I can try a sat next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

• edited April 2011
    yeh fair enough to you for actually posting this, but vs this opponant i shove river for two reason 1. its ljamesl (lol) 2. you have to third nuts
    may i ask why you did flat the river did you think there was a chance he had kings or quads?
  • edited April 2011
    i just thought taking 2.7k at this point of tourny (against james) was the safer option than going for more and re raising. i knew there was only 2 hands beating me, but going deep in this was my main aim. had this been 3hrs down the road ob a different story. yes i know it was bad and there was no justifing it. just played it too safe
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: only because jj asked me to!!:
    i just thought taking 2.7k at this point of tourny (against james) was the safer option than going for more and re raising. i knew there was only 2 hands beating me, but going deep in this was my main aim. had this been 3hrs down the road ob a different story. yes i know it was bad and there was no justifing it. just played it too safe
    Posted by pod1
    fair enough mate, nice replay
  • edited April 2011
    fold pre

raise river
  • edited April 2011
    ok so blah blah blah you check call the turn..brilliant, you check the river...brilliant.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................