You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Luton

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
I've been left home alone this weekend. No wife, no kids, just me and the dog!  Was thinking of going to Luton tonight for the £100 buy in at 7pm.  Never been before. Anyone going along.  Anyone know if it is good?

baz

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I maybe wrong but I think Tikay said he would probably be playing there over the next few days.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Luton:
    I maybe wrong but I think Tikay said he would probably be playing there over the next few days.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    yea im a regular not playing tonite as im going sunday for the £150 buy in 20k starting stack nice structure,yea you will enjoy nice tourny tonite with quite a few runners normally,great place
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks.  Will give it a bash this evening. 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Luton:
    I've been left home alone this weekend. No wife, no kids, just me and the dog!  Was thinking of going to Luton tonight for the £100 buy in at 7pm.  Never been before. Anyone going along.  Anyone know if it is good? baz
    Posted by bazbazbaz

Can i buy 10% of your dog?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Luton:
    I've been left home alone this weekend. No wife, no kids, just me and the dog!  Was thinking of going to Luton tonight for the £100 buy in at 7pm.  Never been before. Anyone going along.  Anyone know if it is good? baz
    Posted by bazbazbaz
    i`v got my two kids (girls) and their cousins (twin girls) to look after, unless you want to do it for me bazbaz :))))))
  • edited April 2011
    its at 8 isn't it?

see you there
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Luton:
    Posted by bazbazbaz
    any luck??