You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Richard Orford

edited April 2011 in Sky Poker Live

Where's the link where I can speak to Orford ?
I find him most entertaining

Comments

• edited April 2011
    He is very entertaining, if you are watching the live show best way to get a message to him is email the show, or he usually starts a thread in General Chat where you can post questions,problems or just tell him you love him etc

He also looks much younger since he had the new haircut, if i didnt have a girlfriend i would have a picture of him next to my bed and look at it every night before i fell to sleep
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Richard Orford:
    He is very entertaining, if you are watching the live show best way to get a message to him is email the show, or he usually starts a thread in General Chat where you can post questions,problems or just tell him you love him etc He also looks much younger since he had the new haircut, if i didnt have a girlfriend i would have a picture of him next to my bed and look at it every night before i fell to sleep
    Posted by Neildown
    Too far fetched...even by your standards Pu ;o)

xx
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Richard Orford:
    In Response to Re: Richard Orford : Too far fetched...even by your standards Pu ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I do honest! she is chained up in the shed, blindfolded and is only allowed out once a day

But she is my gf
  • edited April 2011
    Welcome to the forum dblhacker. If you do contact Rich, keep It clean and no flirting - because he's mine! :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Richard Orford:
    Where's the link where I can speak to Orford ? I find him most entertaining
    Posted by dblhacker
    Thanks for finally posting on the forum, Mum.