You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LOL @ last night's game

edited April 2011 in The Shed
Ok, so Northampton score a dramatic 90th minute equaliser to nudge us closer to football league survival. A pretty big pitch invasion follows as we celebrate the goal. But there is still two minutes of the game left!

We want to get the game started as soon as possible, however there is always ONE MINDLESS PERSON who refuses to leave the pitch!

lolololololol.

Comments

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LOL @ last night's game:
    QUALITY
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Brilliant !! Is he the leader of your 'Firm' lol

Come on 'The Cobblers' !! Hope U stay up !!

Been there jus keep supportin & hopin !!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LOL @ last night's game : Brilliant !! Is he the leader of your 'Firm' lol Come on 'The Cobblers' !! Hope U stay up !! Been there jus keep supportin & hopin !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thanks mate i think it's 17 games without a win now, so a last minute equaliser feels like we've won promotion!

We are four points clear now, hope results go our way today!

This is one of our worst seasons in our 114 year history, yet it's the season with probably our best ever win and performance at Anfield!

It's a funny ole game.

Back to this man in the wheelchair, i believe his name is Super Kev.
  • edited April 2011
    LOL @ clip and the comments left  " i hope he (and his carer) get banned for life " 
  • edited April 2011
    16 years ago, Fulham were 2nd bottom old div 4, and we just lost to bottom!! gettin home crowds of 3.5K !!

Thank heavens for Micky Adams, Geoff Horsefield, Simon Morgan and... Rodney McAree!!

Keep Believin!!

One of mi Primary Formasters at Kenmont School, MrDicks, was a mad Northampton Fan, always had a soft spot for 'em !!
  • edited April 2011
    16 years ago, Fulham were 2nd bottom old div 4, and we just lost to bottom!! gettin home crowds of 3.5K !! Thank heavens for Micky Adams, Geoff Horsefield, Simon Morgan and... Rodney McAree!! Keep Believin!! One of mi Primary Formasters at Kenmont School, MrDicks, was a mad Northampton Fan, always had a soft spot for 'em !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    And admit it, you loved it!

I don't know what it is, but since we have been in deep sh*te these last few months, the better the atmosphere at games has become.

The last 3 or 4 games in particular, we have had much bigger crowds and the atmosphere has been amazing! One thing is for sure, we as fans, are doing all we can to see us stay up.

Barnet winning today means we are only 1 point clear with 3 games left. If we stay up, it will feel like we have won the Champions League!

It's a far cry from the start of the season when we were probably expected to get promoted.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LOL @ last night's game : And admit it, you loved it! I don't know what it is, but since we have been in deep sh*te these last few months, the better the atmosphere at games has become. The last 3 or 4 games in particular, we have had much bigger crowds and the atmosphere has been amazing! One thing is for sure, we as fans, are doing all we can to see us stay up. Barnet winning today means we are only 1 point clear with 3 games left. If we stay up, it will feel like we have won the Champions League! It's a far cry from the start of the season when we were probably expected to get promoted.
    Posted by splashies
    Four years ago, we were 2-0 down at Man City at half-time,think 4 games left,  if results stayed as they were,  we were DOWN!! Came back & won 3-2 2nd half, ended up winnin 3 out of last four to stay up on goal difference by 3 goals from the unlucky Reading!!  Roy Hodgson was a hero, done the same for W.Brom this year!!

Next season 8th, season after europa League Final !! Such fine lines...so never give up!!

Point was, that season we nearly went down, the Core 'away' support was tremendous, I think you need a bit of adversity to build a great club & support, what ever level you are at!! 

Look at the stength of character & solidarity shown at ManU & Liverpool on Munich & Hillsboro/Heysel Anniversaries for instance!! I know they were very unfortunate Disasters, but I have SO much respect for the way the clubs/supporters have dealt with situations, without naming names, would other clubs have done?? !!

So as you have hinted, I hope you enjoy this massive challenge & succeed in stayin up, the people you stand beside home and away in this sort of situation will remain friends forever!!

Then maybe next year have a stress-free but unmemorable stint in mid-table !!!!!!

Good Luck Cobblers !!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: LOL @ last night's game : Four years ago, we were 2-0 down at Man City at half-time,think 4 games left,  if results stayed as they were,  we were DOWN!! Came back & won 3-2 2nd half, ended up winnin 3 out of last four to stay up on goal difference by 3 goals from the unlucky Reading!!  Roy Hodgson was a hero, done the same for W.Brom this year!! Next season 8th, season after europa League Final !! Such fine lines...so never give up!!    Point was, that season we nearly went down, the Core 'away' support was tremendous, I think you need a bit of adversity to build a great club & support, what ever level you are at!!     Look at the stength of character & solidarity shown at ManU & Liverpool on Munich & Hillsboro/Heysel Anniversaries for instance!! I know they were very unfortunate Disasters, but I have SO much respect for the way the clubs/supporters have dealt with situations, without naming names, would other clubs have done?? !!    So as you have hinted, I hope you enjoy this massive challenge & succeed in stayin up, the people you stand beside home and away in this sort of situation will remain friends forever!! Then maybe next year have a stress-free but unmemorable stint in mid-table !!!!!! Good Luck Cobblers !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Very inspiring, thank you sir!
  • edited April 2011
    at least your team won`t be doing this !!

http://t.co/NWI7O5p