You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

shocked!!!

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hello guys i like to watch a bit of poker this time of night and just been following the £52.50 turbochargers, i just like to watch people play for big money and a certain player got a little bit lucky in the last few games, now i never comment on these i just watch and these 2 players never comment to each other, but after seeing his 57 get beat to 27, the loser then wrote in the chat box "DIE!!"

i was totally gobsmacked because i am nearly certain this guy is well respected and a good guy although not certain on this, but cant believe he came out with this comment, i am not gonna name names because i think that would be silly, not sure if other player saw what he wrote but i imagine he would be a tad upset and probably wouldnt play poker with him anymore, just totally flabergasted

webby

Comments

• edited September 2009
    i would just lol at a comment like that.  i admit i have said similar comments before in the heat of the moment.

but anyone playing a turbocharged tournie must realise that the variance is gonna be massive, tbh i can't see that many 'respected' poker players will be playing that many of those luckbox tournies.

but w/e i think a lot of people are way. way oversensitive about things. 

• edited September 2009
    God whatever you do then don't rail the red pro's on full tilt the chat box abuse their is legendary