You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
I would just like to say in my opinion this has got to be the worst site i have ever played on, SKY POKER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS, i have never seen such fixed hands in all my time as  i have on your site unless you have big bankrolls you don't stand a chance on here, they say they have no intrest in who wins but they do when some bankrolls have to keep depositing more and more money, also you don't really show any of the small games on your tv channel, it's always the big ones that get shown, and even on them the same people seem to always get the hands and win the big pots. not much for us little fish on your site wouldn't you agree, no i know you wont because if you did you would not have a site would you?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    if its such a poor site why do you care enough to post on the forum.

i would just leave quietly and go to a better site

in fact i can see you have posted on this subject before... in March.. why didnt you leave then?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS:
    if its such a poor site why do you care enough to post on the forum. i would just leave quietly and go to a better site in fact i can see you have posted on this subject before... in March.. why didnt you leave then?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
     plus one gregg - yes i`m a moaner but the community helps- this is a great site because you have other players helping your game.

on another note good fold with 2pair, for a change lol
  • edited April 2011
    A bad session demongirl???

VARIANCE

You have to question the intelligence of players who continue to play on fixed sites imo....

I'm intelligent and I play here...

nuff said!

Fixed my r's!!