You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo - with James & Carlo (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Happy Easter!

I'm back from New York and ready for four hours of fun on channel 865.  Sunday night is Primo night: the tournament, with its guaranteed £12,500 prizepool, begins at 8pm (you can register HERE) and the TV show starts at 9pm.

In addition to almost-live action from Primo, you can expect to see hands from this week's Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final, plus one of our mid-stakes cash tables.

Carlo Citrone is my wingman this evening, so I'm asking the following question...

What gets Carlo EGG-cited?

(Apologies for the appalling Easter-themed pun!)  We know Tikay's obsessed with trains and that Trevor's passion is Arsenal FC, but what floats Carlo's boat?  Can you guess what gives Mr Citrone a thrill, other than poker?

Plus, see if you can REALLY get Carlo's juices flowing by sending in a brilliant hand from Primo for him to analyse.  (We're not interested in seeing your AA get cracked by KK, or your top set lose to a rivered flush, because, quite frankly, no-one cares!)  This is an opportunity for you to show-off an audacious bluff or an awesome hero call.  And, if someone manages to get Carlo properly excited, we may just award a spot prize :)

Remember, you can post in this forum thread, or e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com

Comments