You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS

edited April 2011 in Area 51
I would just like to say in my opinion this has got to be the worst site i have ever played on, SKY POKER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS, i have never seen such fixed hands in all my time as  i have on your site unless you have big bankrolls you don't stand a chance on here, they say they have no intrest in who wins but they do when some bankrolls have to keep depositing more and more money, also you don't really show any of the small games on your tv channel, it's always the big ones that get shown, and even on them the same people seem to always get the hands and win the big pots. not much for us little fish on your site wouldn't you agree, no i know you wont because if you did you would not have a site would you?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    if its such a poor site why do you care enough to post on the forum.

i would just leave quietly and go to a better site

in fact i can see you have posted on this subject before... in March.. why didnt you leave then?

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS:
    if its such a poor site why do you care enough to post on the forum. i would just leave quietly and go to a better site in fact i can see you have posted on this subject before... in March.. why didnt you leave then?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
     plus one gregg - yes i`m a moaner but the community helps- this is a great site because you have other players helping your game.

on another note good fold with 2pair, for a change lol
  • edited April 2011
    A bad session demongirl???

VARIANCE

You have to question the intelligence of players who continue to play on fixed sites imo....

I'm intelligent and I play here...

nuff said!

Fixed my r's!!

• edited April 2011
    here`s my moan, why with best hand i ALWAYS lose to BIG STACK on bubble with BEST HAND yet they hit rag ACE every ffff time, eg k,k - Q.Q yet ACE  rag always hits ?????
  • edited April 2011
    A bad session demongirl??? VARIANCE You have to question the intelligence of players who continue to play on fixed sites imo.... I'm intelligent and I play here... nuff said! Fixed my r's!!  
    Posted by darich
    I,d bet my house on it (if i had one)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS : I,d bet my house on it (if i had one)
    Posted by MP33
    so your betting your shed ????? lol
  • edited April 2011
    just get better!! the standard of play is  better, its getting harder to win. been playing here 3yrs now and yes you get fish who make ridiculas calls, thats poker! try sat into the bigger tournys, its easier and cheaper. sat into sky high rollers for a fiver and won 350 quid thurs, sat into open yest(even though i could buy str in) and cashed agian. so its pos to make good money with a little hard work and working smart. dont hate these people who have big br they have normally gone through what you are doing now and just got good.   phil
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS:
    I would just like to say in my opinion this has got to be the worst site i have ever played on, SKY POKER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS, i have never seen such fixed hands in all my time as  i have on your site unless you have big bankrolls you don't stand a chance on here, they say they have no intrest in who wins but they do when some bankrolls have to keep depositing more and more money, also you don't really show any of the small games on your tv channel, it's always the big ones that get shown, and even on them the same people seem to always get the hands and win the big pots. not much for us little fish on your site wouldn't you agree, no i know you wont because if you did you would not have a site would you?
    Posted by demongirl
    That's strange, i really enjoy it !!

Give it a chance demongirl, watch a few of the shows, they do vary it, join in the lighter forum banter!!

I never posted for nearly 6 months didna even really look at the forum, what a waste!!

Hey, i was a lil'fish on here, and I grew up into a really Big one !! LOL

Relax, Enjoy & Run Better !!  GL       [hope that didna sound condascendin]

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • edited April 2011
    I'm only a little fish and I've been having fun on the tables and forum for over a year now.
  • edited April 2011

Lucy7777 is a gigantic fish and she hates the site ...... and the forum!

(Gotta balance the argument......lol)
  • edited April 2011
    if its such a poor site why do you care enough to post on the forum. i would just leave quietly and go to a better site in fact i can see you have posted on this subject before... in March.. why didnt you leave then?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
     Greg please don't encourage players to leave we have lost enough good people already to this sort of complaint. We have all harboured these kind of thoughts at some point in time.  I know we need to help them through to realise it is their choice which cards they play. If she posts some hands she thinks were against her I'm sure you will help explain where she went wrong and why it was not Sky's RNG at fault.   Hugs Annie x

Edit,  I see Demongirl has posted in joke of the Day.  I think you are still bitter about Sky.   Just something you might like to think about while I'm off to the Garden to sit in the Sun, if I get Sun burnt do I blame the Sun.? 
  • edited April 2011
    Play at poker stars instead way better demongirl
  • edited April 2011
    are you the younger brother of scotty 77!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    are you the younger brother of scotty 77!!!!
    Posted by pod1
    6 years older meybe!!
  • edited April 2011
    think about it hitman, nos normally rep date of birth!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS : 6 years older meybe!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

i think he meant as in 1983 and that he was born later,as scotty77 was born in 1977(i dont know if this is true)
    this would make him younger..:)

• edited April 2011
    think about it hitman, nos normally rep date of birth!!!
    Posted by pod1
    Another good read Phillipe Phillop.
  • edited April 2011
    Perhaps they come from an extremely large family and their parents liked the name scotty...
  • edited April 2011
    as good a read as my trip 6s against james lol
  • edited April 2011
    lovin the sats at the mo, £5 into a 110 tourny(high roller) £5 into open (24) £11 into primo. 21 quid to get into 3 tournys insted of nearly £200, got to love this game, just got to cash in primo for a hat trick! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited April 2011
    lovin the sats at the mo, £5 into a 110 tourny(high roller) £5 into open (24) £11 into primo. 21 quid to get into 3 tournys insted of nearly £200, got to love this game, just got to cash in primo for a hat trick! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by pod1

Nice one Pod,  GL in the primo mate 

• edited April 2011
    thanks jock, playin well/running hot, just not sure which yet lol
  • edited April 2011
    Can anyone find a site where there is not a thread like this?
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by BozzSays

www.knitclub.co.uk/about.html

• edited April 2011
    Posted by BozzSays

• edited April 2011
    Quality! A whole 4-5 posts over the quality name that is scott and our ever extending family!

Ah would be 77 or 83?! Or would we be 34 & 28?!

Anyway my post was a genuine one, I truly believe in what I typed up, no need for repetition.  If you try it you will see why, traffic, graphics, more sit n gos and more frequently, good online tournaments like the scoop just now etc.

To be honest I first started out on sky years ago (and lost a lot learning!) and every now and again, come back for a sat into a tourny, but my fav site is so much better for the reasons I have now posted, in my opinion of course.

Why are most of the regular tournaments here Bounty Hunters?

In Response to Re: WHAT A POOR SITE THIS IS : i think he meant as in 1983 and that he was born later,as scotty77 was born in 1977(i dont know if this is true) this would make him younger..:)
    Posted by djblacke04