You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
Hi whenever i watch a video sessin from a player to try to improve my game they always have HUD's on each player. This tells them the 3 bet % Aggression and Fold to C bet % etc. I was just ;ooking to see what they are and if they are worth having. Howveer do Sky allow them ?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them:
    Hi whenever i watch a video sessin from a player to try to improve my game they always have HUD's on each player. This tells them the 3 bet % Aggression and Fold to C bet % etc. I was just ;ooking to see what they are and if they are worth having. Howveer do Sky allow them ?
    Posted by Knowlez
    They don't, but where do you find these vids to watch?

Can you PM me the link/website plz, I can never find any.

Thanx.
  • edited April 2011
    No huds and tracking software aren't available. You'd have to play on sites what cant be named to have software that can interact with those programs.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them:
    In Response to Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them : They don't, but where do you find these vids to watch? Can you PM me the link/website plz, I can never find any. Thanx.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Sorry Dohhh firned of mine is full time player and is memebber of blue fire poker. When i use his login i watch the vids and they all have HUD's. The site is brilliant as i am a true fan of Phil Galfond as it is his own site. However i can understand why poeple cant justify paying $400 dollar to watch videos. However i sometime use full titl acadmy site and watch some sessions on 6 max and tourney play there. Just log in and choose and vid. 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them : Sorry Dohhh firned of mine is full time player and is memebber of blue fire poker. When i use his login i watch the vids and they all have HUD's. The site is brilliant as i am a true fan of Phil Galfond as it is his own site. However i can understand why poeple cant justify paying $400 dollar to watch videos. However i sometime use full titl acadmy site and watch some sessions on 6 max and tourney play there. Just log in and choose and vid. 
    Posted by Knowlez
    i just looked on that site and its 100doller sign up fee and 29.99 per month after that.. and thats the cheapest deal......
  • edited April 2011
    There's a few youtube vids that show huds in use.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker HUD's Do Sky allow them : i just looked on that site and its 100doller sign up fee and 29.99 per month after that.. and thats the cheapest deal......
    Posted by iBLUFF
    Its $400 for the year i think but if your serious about improving your game it is worth every penny. The level of thinking some of the pro's go in to really helps your game