You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker stats

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
does anyone know of a website i can checkout my and other players online stats?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to poker stats:
    does anyone know of a website i can checkout my and other players online stats?
    Posted by longman912
    Sharkscope will give stats for mtt and stt's. You show a good climb after a bad start -  well done!  :o)

You can get 3 free searches a day (I think it's 3) or you can join for various deals on searches.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: poker stats:
    In Response to poker stats : Sharkscope will give stats for mtt and stt's. You show a good climb after a bad start -  well done!  :o) You can get 3 free searches a day (I think it's 3) or you can join for various deals on searches.
    Posted by elsadog
    thanks elsadog
  • edited April 2011

i got 5 searches today. is it true stats tho cis it said i was hot and lol_raise was on tilt. so didnt beleive what it said

• edited April 2011
    i got 5 searches today. is it true stats tho cis it said i was hot and lol_raise was on tilt. so didnt beleive what it said
    Posted by Wayne_B73
    Thats cause Lol-Raise makes all his money on cash tables and it does'nt show those stats.
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by Wayne_B73

Yeah it might well be 5 searches - I couldn't remember.

The ''hot'' ''tilt'' and ''super tilt'' are all correct probably. Again I can't be certain but I think that when you lose 3 consecutive games without cashing it rates it as ''tilt'' and when you go 6 games as ''super tilt''

Mtt players will rarely have a ''hot'' rating as cashing in 3 consecutive mtts isn't easy particularly in large field mtt's.. However losing, or not cashing in 3 or even 6 is very easy to achieve. For a talented player like lol_raise to show tilt or even super tilt is nothing unusual. When playing multiple mtts per day it's very common.

The more important stats are the ROI and player rating. If you click on the player name it will bring up a graph of their progress. That gives a truer picture of the players ability to cash in tournaments IMO. The graphs also show where a player is most and least profitable. For example I am more profitable at the higher buy-ins than the lower buy-ins. This can be usefull when deciding what level you are most profitable at.

The other thing as Trev has noted is that the stats are for mtt and stt only. Cash results are not available.
  • edited April 2011
    Its 5 free searches a day on individual players, although it can be misleading

It doesn,t take into account satelites - when i sateilted into £220DS it counts as £2 + £10 + £48 +£220 , so thats like £280 lost when in actual fact i only lost £2

same for SPT,s - if you satelite in from £4.80 - its 4.80 + £24 + £100 = £132 down where really its only cost you £4.80

Obv thats if you don,t cash when getting to the last game
  • edited April 2011
    i had a really high ROI and i play cash, stt and mtt, does that mean im doing well then ;)

my poker stats on sky say i win 43% of flops that i see too.
  • edited April 2011
    yeah im in a loss because of them not just tracking a 1 off satellite instead they add up all stages so instead of being in a minor profit im in about $450 :( never mind lifes a ******** super tilt FTW
  • edited April 2011
    i had a really high ROI and i play cash, stt and mtt, does that mean im doing well then ;) my poker stats on sky say i win 43% of flops that i see too.
    Posted by Wayne_B73

Yeah they are v good but they are based on only 18 games in total over mtts and stts, so it's a bit early to tell. If they read the same after 1,000 games - turn pro. :o)