You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

my brothers absolutely gutted

edited April 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
all i have heard of glory2me was that he qualified for the leeds leg of the spt and that i didnt ,what he failed to remember though is that he used our sisters card to set up his account so therefore everything is in her name and when he tried to phone up sky to see if they could help him they have said they couldnt. is it wrong for me to laugh at him? but in all seriousness do feel a little bit sorry for him

Comments

• edited April 2011
    surley there is sumat sky can do about this???????????????? my sister doesnt even no how 2 play poker!! so i tried 2 qualify 3 times n managed on mi 3rd attempt at 24 pound ago so its cost mi 72pound for a torny i carnt play...........this is so disapointing!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: my brothers absolutely gutted:
    surley there is sumat sky can do about this???????????????? my sister doesnt even no how 2 play poker!! so i tried 2 qualify 3 times n managed on mi 3rd attempt at 24 pound ago so its cost mi 72pound for a torny i carnt play...........this is so disapointing!
    Posted by glory2me

if it was setup in his name with her card i am sure,it would be possible,but...if the account is in her name....the question arises why didnt he have his own account?
    are you honestly saying that you dont have a single bank card at all?

am confused..

and you are brothers...?

could nt you have lent him?

:)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: my brothers absolutely gutted : if it was setup in his name with her card i am sure,it would be possible,but...if the account is in her name....the question arises why didnt he have his own account? are you honestly saying that you dont have a single bank card at all? am confused.. and you are brothers...? could nt you have lent him? :)
    Posted by djblacke04
    i did av my own account i used 2 play under gavpidge...but i declared bankrupt sumtime last yr! since then i got a new job but gettin mi wages in2 my sisters bank so i got her 2 set mi an account up with sky not realizing i could just av added her card 2 my origional account.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: my brothers absolutely gutted : i did av my own account i used 2 play under gavpidge...but i declared bankrupt sumtime last yr! since then i got a new job but gettin mi wages in2 my sisters bank so i got her 2 set mi an account up with sky not realizing i could just av added her card 2 my origional account.
    Posted by glory2me

hmm i am not sure if u can add other peoples  card  account to yours .....you probably right....sorry to hear about the finacials,good luck at SPT...