You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Tuesday scorecast competition: Can Schalke 04 and Orford provide an upset?

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
These Tuesdays come round a bit fast, don't they?So, usual set-up: I'm playing the TSP Classic at 9pm and before that, at 7.45pm, Man United take on the team currently 10th in the Bundesliga to reach another Champions League final. Tough draw, Fergie...So, what'll be the scores on the doors?
(1)       What will be the final score in the first leg between Schalke 04 and Manchester United?and(2)       Where do you think I'll finish in the TSP?Post your entries below- it's completely free and the closest prediction wins free entry to a TSP Classic of their choiceThe winner will have predicted the footy score exactly, and got closest to my finishing position.If two entries are the same the winner will be whoever posted it first- so it pays to get in early and also to make your guess different from anyone else.The comp closes at 7.45pm as the match kicks off in Germany and any entries after that will be ineligible.xCowman won it last week. Will it be you this time round?Form guide for you- I came 15th last time!This is my final dress rehearsal before the GUKPT in Walsall at the weekend, so I'm looking for a solid cash to play myself into form for the big one!Hope to see you playing in the tournament at 9pm and good luck in my competition!

Comments