You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Who do i look more like?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like?:
    I n Response to Who do i look more like? :
    Posted by jimifloyd

PMSL
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : Is this Andrew Strong from the commitments
    Posted by loonytoons
    Correct! Free pint in Al's Bar for you Loony.
  • edited April 2011
    I n Response to Who do i look more like? :
    Posted by jimifloyd
    Hahaha! Sorry, DJ, but I think Jimi nailed it ;-) haha

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : Hahaha! Sorry, DJ, but I think Jimi nailed it ;-) haha
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Hmmm,if you think joking about severe facial disfigurements is ok...

says a lot..

but on the positive side ,at least photos are getting approved quicker..:)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : Hmmm,if you think joking about severe facial disfigurements is ok... says a lot.. but on the positive side ,at least photos are getting approved quicker..:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    yours or the photos? :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : yours or the photos? :)
    Posted by loonytoons

seriously,dont make fun of handicapped people,or use them as the but of a joke...

you can call me names or even say i resemble an inanimate object..

but there are lines that shouldnt be crossed..even in jest.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : seriously,dont make fun of handicapped people,or use them as the but of a joke... you can call me names or even say i resemble an inanimate object.. but there are lines that shouldnt be crossed..even in jest.
    Posted by djblacke04
    ok , but i think you should realise the difference between real life and fiction! the photo shown was a piece of fiction, a film starring cher, are you saying that ET was an abusive programme because of his big head? even if he was an inanimate object?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : ok , but i think you should realise the difference between real life and fiction! the photo shown was a piece of fiction, a film starring cher, are you saying that ET was an abusive programme because of his big head? even if he was an inanimate object?
    Posted by loonytoons

the film was called MASK, and it was a very sad story...and true..The film is based on the life and early death of Roy L. "Rocky" Dennis, a boy who suffered from craniodiaphyseal dysplasia, an extremely rare disorder known commonly as lionitis due to the disfiguring cranial enlargements that it causes

ET was a childrens classic directed by spielberg with children in mind..and fiction unless the Xfiles has convinced u.

i think its time to move on from this subject....
    slight difference imo..

• edited April 2011
    BasedIn Response to Re: Who do i look more like?:
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : the film was called MASK, and it was a very sad story...and true.. The film is based on the life and early death of  Roy L. "Rocky" Dennis , a boy who suffered from  craniodiaphyseal dysplasia , an extremely rare disorder known commonly as  lionitis  due to the disfiguring cranial enlargements that it causes ET was a childrens classic directed by spielberg with children in mind..and fiction unless the Xfiles has convinced u. i think its time to move on from this subject.... slight difference imo..
    Posted by djblacke04
    wow, what took you? looking this up in google, however you will find that this film was BASED, yes!, BASED, on a true story!, based does not mean factual,or true, it would be especially one sided,the view point from the film compilers prospective  it would definately not hold up in a court of law, and in fact would be highly detrimental to honesty, just look at the film about the murder of meredith kercher in italy, they show a film where she murdered the victim even though the appeal is still active! - trial by tv is pathetic
  • edited April 2011
    ps, please do not just bat this back and forth over who is more right and wrong, racist, homophobic or whatever it is, or disabled phobia or whatever, or any other whatever! but i agree we should leave it , but does that mean that we cannot tell any jokes about the elephant man (which has been done for years)through fear of ridicule?
  • edited April 2011
    ps, please do not just bat this back and forth over who is more right and wrong, racist, homophobic or whatever it is, or disabled phobia or whatever, or any other whatever! but i agree we should leave it , but does that mean that we cannot tell any jokes about the elephant man (which has been done for years)through fear of ridicule?
    Posted by loonytoons

to say someone resembles a hideously deformed, disabled,child is wrong...full stop...

and tbh there is not anything funny about the elephant man..

the phrase is 'there but for the grace of god go i'

Mick Hucknall-fine...we all have a laugh including me...

commitments man-fine...we all have a laugh...

MASK boy..not funny at all..... you see my point..??

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : to say someone resembles a hideously deformed, disabled,child is wrong...full stop... and tbh there is not anything funny about the elephant man.. the phrase is 'there but for the grace of god go i' Mick Hucknall-fine...we all have a laugh including me... commitments man-fine...we all have a laugh... MASK boy..not funny at all..... you see my point..??
    Posted by djblacke04[/QUOTE

I think that you look and write exactly as you are a moaning, loves to hear the sound of his own voice, a sad little person who really really should get out more and learn that there is more to life than playing poker.
          Of course this is only my view of you im sure someone must love you :)
                                               Regards  Mick.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? :
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : to say someone resembles a hideously deformed, disabled,child is wrong...full stop... and tbh there is not anything funny about the elephant man.. the phrase is 'there but for the grace of god go i' Mick Hucknall-fine...we all have a laugh including me... commitments man-fine...we all have a laugh... MASK boy..not funny at all..... you see my point..?? Posted by djblacke04   I think that you look and write exactly as you are a moaning, loves to hear the sound of his own voice, a sad little person who really really should get out more and learn that there is more to life than playing poker.       Of course this is only my view of you im sure someone must love you :)                                            Regards  Mick.
    Posted by chew07

at least my poker is better than yours...

lol..:)

'enjoy your poker'

and fyi if i'loved to hear the sound of my own voice' i would talk to myself....obv...
    and i think my outdoor adventures are legenderry,just think 5am Sunday morning,Mcds drive thru,them refusing to serve me because 'i didnt have a vehicle' so i went next door to tescos,borrowed a trolley got my m8 to push it, and said 'large number 3 meal plz'....in fact something similar happened at dtd spt final...lol.....or even watchin the sunrise with 50,000 people in front of you,with felix 'dont you want my lovin',next to ratpack....

warming up for inxs,blondie,

or even singing in the choir at the royal albert hall....

partying with my good friend Tys,you may now him as DJ Tiesto....

lol...

im just so sad,my life has been wasted by Partying,Beautiful Women,Rock and Roll,Raving,Gambling,Fast cars,and doing all the things i love and getting paid for it...:)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : to say someone resembles a hideously deformed, disabled,child is wrong...full stop...and tbh there is not anything funny about the elephant man.. the phrase is 'there but for the grace of god go i' Mick Hucknall-fine...we all have a laugh including me... commitments man-fine...we all have a laugh... MASK boy..not funny at all..... you see my point..??
    Posted by djblacke04
    Ok, i apologise unreservedly to the adult actor playing the part in the mask for comparing him to your hideously deformed face djginger - is this acceptable?
  • edited April 2011
                 I rest my case:)
  • edited April 2011
     and i think my outdoor adventures are legenderry,just think 5am Sunday morning,Mcds drive thru,them refusing to serve me because 'i didnt have a vehicle' so i went next door to tescos,borrowed a trolley got my m8 to push it, and said 'large number 3 meal plz'....

Rock n Roll
    (you ain't Keith Moon re-incarnated are you)
  • edited April 2011
                 I rest my case:)
    Posted by chew07

what case?

are we at court?

lol..

you rest your case....!!!!...

you mean even after the best attempt at an insult,you have been hideously outdrawn,and lost on the river..:)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : what case? are we at court? lol.. you rest your case....!!!!... you mean even after the best attempt at an insult,you have been hideously outdrawn,and lost on the river..:)
    Posted by djblacke04

Getting very bored now bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? :     Getting very bored now bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Posted by chew07

sorry just had epic cod match..team deathmatch...best of three scores 7500-7400...7300-7500...7500-7400...

cheerio,shut the door on your way out...

:)
  • edited April 2011

ok so havent played for a few days,...

am taking odds for the next bad beat...

will it be....  four card flush 4-1

over pair v under pair trips.... 4-1

ak v aq   3-1

Aq v aj  3-1

qq v anything.....3-1

place your bets please..
    :)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : to say someone resembles a hideously deformed, disabled,child is wrong...full stop... and tbh there is not anything funny about the elephant man.. the phrase is 'there but for the grace of god go i' Mick Hucknall-fine...we all have a laugh including me... commitments man-fine...we all have a laugh... MASK boy..not funny at all..... you see my point..?? Posted by djblacke04   I think that you look and write exactly as you are a moaning, loves to hear the sound of his own voice, a sad little person who really really should get out more and learn that there is more to life than playing poker.       Of course this is only my view of you im sure someone must love you :)                                            Regards  Mick. Posted by chew07 at least my poker is better than yours... lol..:) 'enjoy your poker' and fyi if i'loved to hear the sound of my own voice' i would talk to myself....obv... and i think my outdoor adventures are legenderry,just think 5am Sunday morning,Mcds drive thru,them refusing to serve me because 'i didnt have a vehicle' so i went next door to tescos,borrowed a trolley got my m8 to push it, and said 'large number 3 meal plz'....in fact something similar happened at dtd spt final...lol.....or even watchin the sunrise with 50,000 people in front of you,with felix 'dont you want my lovin',next to ratpack.... warming up for inxs,blondie, or even singing in the choir at the royal albert hall.... partying with my good friend Tys,you may now him as DJ Tiesto.... lol... im just so sad,my life has been wasted by Partying,Beautiful Women,Rock and Roll,Raving,Gambling,Fast cars,and doing all the things i love and getting paid for it...:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    While I don't agree with you very often that's a great tune plus the ratpack are legends!

Met evenson allen in a petrol station after a rave about 10 years ago, legend!!

Also pretty good that you know tiesto!!

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Who do i look more like? : While I don't agree with you very often that's a great tune plus the ratpack are legends! Met evenson allen in a petrol station after a rave about 10 years ago, legend!! Also pretty good that you know tiesto!!
    Posted by donkeyplop

i guess im just lucky....well in real life...not in the cyber world...lol