You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOOD BYE SKY

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all havnt been on in a while and there is a reason for it. I was going to rant and rave about how badly me and my girlfriend have been treated regarding my comments on my first blog about me playing as a women and then sky shutting down my girlfriends account with no warning or without contacting her. I wont bore you with the details but as they have shut her account down and the manner in which they did it. I shall no longer be playing or contributing to this site from now on. You have not only lost a new player sky but a regular. So all i would like to add is its been a pleasure chatting with and playing with a number of lovely people on here and i wont be continuing from this point so good luck to you all and hope you dont have any problems as i have.

Dazler

Comments

• edited September 2009
  • edited September 2009
    Sorry to hear this Dazler. If this is what has happened its bad but you know what they say theres 3 sides to every story.

Good luck mate hope you run good.
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY:
    Sorry to hear this Dazler. If this is what has happened its bad but you know what they say theres 3 sides to every story. Good luck mate hope you run good.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Cheers m8 u2
    just won 3 grand the other day somewhere else so not all bad gl
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to GOOD BYE SKY:
    Hi all havnt been on in a while and there is a reason for it. I was going to rant and rave about how badly me and my girlfriend have been treated regarding my comments on my first blog about me playing as a women and then sky shutting down my girlfriends account with no warning or without contacting her. I wont bore you with the details but as they have shut her account down and the manner in which they did it. I shall no longer be playing or contributing to this site from now on. You have not only lost a new player sky but a regular. So all i would like to add is its been a pleasure chatting with and playing with a number of lovely people on here and i wont be continuing from this point so good luck to you all and hope you dont have any problems as i have. Dazler
    Posted by Dazler
    Sorry to hear that Dazler. Good luck.

Ed
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to GOOD BYE SKY : Sorry to hear that Dazler. Good luck. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    cheers m8 im down the GALA tonight and sat maybe see you down there allthough dont know wht you look like lol but gl
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY : cheers m8 im down the GALA tonight and sat maybe see you down there allthough dont know wht you look like lol but gl
    Posted by Dazler
     Ill be going to the Bristol gala soon also, havent been for ages... you have a bit of an idea what i look like cos of my avatar pic :D ...
     Good luck mate, if you dont return i wish you much success on other sites..
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY :  Ill be going to the Bristol gala soon also, havent been for ages... you have a bit of an idea what i look like cos of my avatar pic :D ...  Good luck mate, if you dont return i wish you much success on other sites..
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thank you m8 ill keep an eye out for you hopefully you wont be in 2D and those colours lol. GL to you :)
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY : Thank you m8 ill keep an eye out for you hopefully you wont be in 2D and those colours lol. GL to you :)
    Posted by Dazler
    sorry to hear that daz you will be misssed.
  • edited September 2009

so say i go to a friends house and he has an account and he says "play for me for 30mins" even with their permission im not allowed too?

• edited September 2009
    so say i go to a friends house and he has an account and he says "play for me for 30mins" even with their permission im not allowed too?
    Posted by MrMagooo
    No, doing that is against all established poker sites rules.

It happened famously on PokerStars a few years ago when Michael Mizrachi "bought" a tournament of somebody. Basically a player was doing well and "The Grinder" paid the cash he was guarnteed plus a little bit extra to play the rest of the tournament and hopefully win it.

It turns out he did win it but when it all came tolight he had the money taken and account closed down.

It's to stop top players doing exactly that ^ and at "our level" to stop sudden changes in aggression etc which off puts somebody whos being trying to get a read.
  • edited September 2009
    Right im never going round Phil Gordons again!
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY : cheers m8 im down the GALA tonight and sat maybe see you down there allthough dont know wht you look like lol but gl
    Posted by Dazler
    I'm easy to spot. I look like Alistair Mcgowen.

Ed

• edited September 2009
    Posted by MrMagooo
    Correct!

I'm doing T-o-T in 4 mins, so can't reply properly now, but I will do so later.

The reply by DaveyDavey pretty much sums it up.

I can list a dozen Players (on other Sites!) who have had 6 figure sums "frozen" because they multi-accounted.

The problem here - at Sky Poker - is that most folks don't realise it's wholly improper, & as such, do not do it with malicious intent. So it's often ignorance of how Online Poker works rather than skullduggery.
  • edited September 2009
    good luck  in whatever u choose to do dazzler ,have enjoyed ur posts over the recent months,very entertaining ,gl at the tables m8 chin up....... ten
  • edited September 2009
    gl Daz, see you around. Nice win.
  • edited September 2009
     Father Dazler as a man of the cloth you of all people should know the lord would want you to turn the other cheek and forgive those that have sinned against you your church without you is a ghost town the forum and the Sky community are your friends and need you,  as a disciple I pray for you and hope you will find it in your heart of hearts to forgive and return bigger and stronger in the knowledge that the lord  god is true'ly powerful and merciful. plus I want that fiver back I lent you.
  • edited September 2009
    M8

GUTTED UR LEAVING UR COMMENTS ALWAYS MADE SENSE

B LUKKY BUD AND TAKE CARE
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY : sorry to hear that daz you will be misssed.
    Posted by anjie1970
    U2 anjie keep up the good work on those tornies your a quality player :)
  • edited September 2009
    Posted by Draig
    ty m8 gl to you too running quite hot at the moment :)
  • edited September 2009
    good luck  in whatever u choose to do dazzler ,have enjoyed ur posts over the recent months,very entertaining ,gl at the tables m8 chin up....... ten
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    TY dude glad you liked them was a laugh while it lasted gl
  • edited September 2009
    M8 GUTTED UR LEAVING UR COMMENTS ALWAYS MADE SENSE B LUKKY BUD AND TAKE CARE
    Posted by razorkev
    Been a pleasure m8 keep up the good work on the blogs always enjoyed reading them take care also cheers
  • edited September 2009
    WHY U ALL SAYIN GOODBY INSTEAD OF COME BACK ?
  • edited September 2009
     COME BACK DAZLER
  • edited September 2009
    Posted by Draig
    cheers dude :) was a nice win came 2nd outa 2500 35k tornie woulda had 6.5 to 7k for first but i wasnt complaining lol. Then got a 6th place outta 1300 or so on a 4k st8 after. good times. gl
  • edited September 2009
    COME ON DAZ---YOU CANT LEAVE US TO FEND FOR OURSELVES---get it sorted
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: GOOD BYE SKY : I'm easy to spot. I look like Alistair Mcgowen. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    err... dosent alistair mcgowen look like tony blair,dave beckham e.t.c....lol