You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER

edited April 2011 in Area 51
Today has been my day to say and make the decision to quit sky poker ...

Not through haste or any other reason.Although I know the site has made and implemented many changes and thourough channelled technical difficulties.

I simply have had enough of the constant whining and moaning about this that and the other on the site about what is and what is not..

poker is all about skill .period. And to be quite honest Im better off channelling those deftly honed skills on the live circuit.
Whilst online can be fun ,I just dont trust many or all of the sites currently marketed out there and yes sky this includes YOU..

Best of luck to the players ive met and played with. XXXXX  AJW..

Comments

• edited April 2011

could u be a little more specific about WHINING AND MOANING? ,thats got to you ,,,im not trying to yank your chain ,,,,just curious ,as to what you mean by this        TEN

• edited April 2011
    Just ignore him, he's only after some attention.
  • edited April 2011
    i bet sky are crying their eyes out,gl with the poker
  • edited April 2011
    Well...........goodbye.
  • edited April 2011
    I simply have had enough of the constant whining and moaning about this that and the other on the site about what is and what is not..   priceless..Im better off channelling those deftly honed skills on the live circuit. priceless!!
  • edited April 2011
    I dont think there is as much whining and moaning on this forum as a lot of the others out there, and to be fair, if you are going to leave, say goodbye and leave, but to suggest that the site is somewhat not all above board as part of the reason shows a distinct lack of class especially with a total lack of proof! I wish you well in your future live experience.
  • edited April 2011
    Grrrrr, those blummin' Chinese hacker networks :-/

• edited April 2011
    Same time next week then ?

Much love.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER:
    Today has been my day to say and make the decision to quit sky poker ... Not through haste or any other reason.Although I know the site has made and implemented many changes and thourough channelled technical difficulties. I simply have had enough of the constant whining and moaning about this that and the other on the site about what is and what is not.. poker is all about skill .period. And to be quite honest Im better off channelling those deftly honed skills on the live circuit. Whilst online can be fun ,I just dont trust many or all of the sites currently marketed out there and yes sky this includes YOU.. Best of luck to the players ive met and played with. XXXXX  AJW..
    Posted by AJW1976
    I thought mostly it was you.
  • edited April 2011
    On the way out of the door could you please take Djblacke with you, that way i think 99% of the Sky Poker forum would forever be in your debt :))
  • edited April 2011
    thats my mate you on about and i have you know the circuit he playing starts on friday night at the winnall club and i will have you know its a £5 rebuy!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER:
    I dont think there is as much whining and moaning on this forum as a lot of the others out there, and to be fair, if you are going to leave, say goodbye and leave, but to suggest that the site is somewhat not all above board as part of the reason shows a distinct lack of class especially with a total lack of proof! I wish you well in your future live experience.
    Posted by loonytoons

a damn sight less now lol
  • edited April 2011
    On the way out of the door could you please take Djblacke with you, that way i think 99% of the Sky Poker forum would forever be in your debt :))
    Posted by chew07
    MY OWE, MY YOU ARE SO CUTE THE PICK OF YOU I MEAN, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PUPPY, FORGET THE GAME OF POKER, GIVE ME CHEW07 ANYDAY
  • edited April 2011
    chew07 ftw, a cute puppy like that should not be on this site, puts you of playing on this site, all i want to do is look at his picture xxx no more poker for me, im just going to look at the puppy xxx
  • edited April 2011
    OH BOTHER I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I CANT STOP LOOKING AT THAT PUPPY, JUST SO CUTE, POKER WHAT IS POKER WITHOUT THE LOVE OF THAT PUPPY. PUPPY LOVE FOR ME XXX
  • edited April 2011
    If AJW1976 is back here next week the puppy gets it.

: ) (just remembered to put this smiley in case anybody thought I was serious)

• edited April 2011
    chew07 ftw, a cute puppy like that should not be on this site, puts you of playing on this site, all i want to do is look at his picture xxx no more poker for me, im just going to look at the puppy xxx
    Posted by paige55
    i look like this puppy, you love me long time????
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by chew07

i think thats a little bit of an exaggeration..
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER : i think thats a little bit of an exaggeration..
    Posted by djblacke04
    Yeh , i must agree!! at least you publish all your stuff in area51 which at least has some credability - oh and WTF you doing here in general chat!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Today has been my day to say and make the decision to quit sky poker ... Not through haste or any other reason.Although I know the site has made and implemented many changes and thourough channelled technical difficulties. I simply have had enough of the constant whining and moaning about this that and the other on the site about what is and what is not.. poker is all about skill .period. And to be quite honest Im better off channelling those deftly honed skills on the live circuit. Whilst online can be fun ,I just dont trust many or all of the sites currently marketed out there and yes sky this includes YOU.. Best of luck to the players ive met and played with. XXXXX  AJW..
    Posted by AJW1976
     Please don't go it's only 98% not 99% that would be happy for you to leave what about the 1% that want you to stay. The other 1% are don't knows.    If you do go would you letting Micky stay, we're really fond of him. !
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by AJW1976
    Always sorry to see someone go good luck wherever you do go.

But going because of the winging and whining what are you some sort of wimp?. Any bad beat or remark go crying to mummy!!! just turn of the chat and don't read the forum job done! and although there is a lot of skill in hold em there is a whole lot of luck (that's why I play) if you are so skillful, (not seen you in any poker mags or TV),why are you playing sky??

There are also loads of not so winging and winning players on sky who are very nice people who are more than happy to chat, inform and generally be your best mate. not sure why you even bothered to post this on the forum unless you wanted sympathy well guess what I don't think you will get any, so you stop winging and slip quietly away no one will miss you,
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER : Always sorry to see someone go good luck wherever you do go. But going because of the winging and whining what are you some sort of wimp?. Any bad beat or remark go crying to mummy!!! just turn of the chat and don't read the forum job done! and although there is a lot of skill in hold em there is a whole lot of luck (that's why I play) if you are so skillful, (not seen you in any poker mags or TV),why are you playing sky?? There are also loads of not so winging and winning players on sky who are very nice people who are more than happy to chat, inform and generally be your best mate. not sure why you even bothered to post this on the forum unless you wanted sympathy well guess what I don't think you will get any, so you stop winging and slip quietly away no one will miss you,
    Posted by JONONZIE
    THANKS jononzie .~! nice support gl all....xxx I got my reasons and the best thing to do is for me to quit for the time being whilst all this doj and regulated stuff gets sorted..

Personally think sky missed an apportunity with me.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER : THANKS jononzie .~! nice support gl all....xxx I got my reasons and the best thing to do is for me to quit for the time being whilst all this doj and regulated stuff gets sorted.. Personally think sky missed an apportunity with me.
    Posted by AJW1976
      PMSL
  • edited April 2011
    Mind your head on the way out.

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: QUIT SKY ONLINE POKER :   PMSL
    Posted by pomfrittes
    yep pisz ureself all u want !