You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Finding beaneh??

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
As a newbie I like to "follow" the pros and frequently do "find a player" search for Lol-raise, lolufold, yoyo, Gliterbabe etc. to watch their action.
However I've noticed when I do a "beaneh" search in the find a player bit it says not found?
Any ideas?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    some players block themselves from being found, that is all i know
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Finding beaneh??:
    As a newbie I like to "follow" the pros and frequently do "find a player" search for Lol-raise, lolufold, yoyo, Gliterbabe, richorford etc. to watch their action. However I've noticed when I do a "beaneh" search in the find a player bit it says not found? Any ideas?
    Posted by Glenelg
    he can often be found playing on the high staked tables
  • edited April 2011
    unfortunatlly i found him on 2 nl40 tables yest. its bad enough hes very very good , but boy he got lucky yest to!!
  • edited April 2011
    Ages ago you could choose to block yourself and being the big fish he is he did it, now he or sky cant change it ;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Finding beaneh??:
    unfortunatlly i found him on 2 nl40 tables yest. its bad enough hes very very good , but boy he got lucky yest to!!
    Posted by pod1

loooool i'd rather be a lucky fish!!! :-D

Fwiw if you want to find me then search for Hurst05 because he's a massive fish and I follow him about, barring that if i'm playing it'll be on one or two NLH 6max tables.
  • edited April 2011
    One or two tables = 36 tables.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Finding beaneh?? : loooool i'd rather be a lucky fish!!! :-D Fwiw if you want to find me then search for Hurst05 because he's a massive fish and I follow him about, barring that if i'm playing it'll be on one or two NLH 6max tables.
    Posted by beaneh
    Feel like a stalker now!! Was just kinda curious. As a newbie I like to watch a range of players.

On a similar vein how do you "find " a tourney after it has started?  e.g. wanted to watch the last hour of Primo recently and had to guess a few names to try and catch the tourney.  Is there an easy way?

Glen
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Finding beaneh?? : Feel like a stalker now!! Was just kinda curious. As a newbie I like to watch a range of players. On a similar vein how do you "find " a tourney after it has started?  e.g. wanted to watch the last hour of Primo recently and had to guess a few names to try and catch the tourney.  Is there an easy way? Glen
    Posted by Glenelg
    If you go to the main screen for tournaments and scroll to the bottom, then 'untick' the REG ONLY box...it will show all the tornaments that are in play. The Primo is usually highlighted in the top of that screen.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Finding beaneh?? : loooool i'd rather be a lucky fish!!! :-D Fwiw if you want to find me then search for Hurst05 because he's a massive fish and I follow him about, barring that if i'm playing it'll be on one or two NLH 6max tables.
    Posted by beaneh
    and heres me thinking you found me just to give me stacks with K high and 2nd pair :(
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Finding beaneh?? : If you go to the main screen for tournaments and scroll to the bottom, then 'untick' the REG ONLY box...it will show all the tornaments that are in play. The Primo is usually highlighted in the top of that screen.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Thanks for that! Thot there would be an easier way!
  • edited April 2011
    Easiest way to find Beaneh is:

1)  Go to the tourney page
    2)  Untick 'Upcoming Only' box
    3)  Look for any MTTs that are heads up
    4)  Open up the table but be very quick

;)
  • edited April 2011
    Easiest way to find Beaneh is just look for that hat!

Ok that only works 'live'
  • edited April 2011
    Easiest way to find Beaneh is: 1)  Go to the tourney page 2)  Untick 'Upcoming Only' box 3)  Look for any MTTs that are heads up 4)  Open up the table but be very quick ;)
    Posted by TommyD
     So what you're saying is go to tournaments, click results, select tournament bridesmaids and his name should pop up then.