You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A common occurance?

edited April 2011 in Area 51
is it me or whenever your a short stack and go all in you get called and your in a very dominant position, for instance you have ace 10 and your opponent has ace 4, they flop a flush draw or an open ended straight draw to get them lots of outs and usually the bigger stack winnin

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I get this feeling all the time - after going out of a tourney! its only natural, but sometimes it helps to remember the odds of losing certain hands, seriously we all forget that AA will lose 20% of the time! i know myself you feel like kickin the tv or something, and say f f s its fixed, i do it 3-4 times a week in frustration, its only natural, but remember to overcome it and you will be ok. Yes it hurts, sometimes time and time again, but it truely is just unlucky, ride the downswing out and you will be a better player for it!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: A common occurance?:
    I get this feeling all the time - after going out of a tourney! its only natural, but sometimes it helps to remember the odds of losing certain hands, seriously we all forget that AA will lose 20% of the time! i know myself you feel like kickin the tv or something, and say f f s its fixed, i do it 3-4 times a week in frustration, its only natural, but remember to overcome it and you will be ok. Yes it hurts, sometimes time and time again, but it truely is just unlucky, ride the downswing out and you will be a better player for it!
    Posted by loonytoons

erm yeah he mentioned AA a lot didnt he..:)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: A common occurance?:
    In Response to Re: A common occurance? : erm yeah he mentioned AA a lot didnt he..:)
    Posted by djblacke04[/QUOT
    it doesnt have to be AA but if you take any other hand in my argument the odds are even worse for losing!