You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2nd level bh - big slick facing strong 3-bet

edited April 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Ok basic background i missed first 5 mins and therefore limited reads, BB hasnt played a pot in the 10 mins ive been there, however ive been pretty active instantly taking charge of the table with mixed sucsess.

Anyways here as its early levels can i flat and see a flop or should i just 4 bet shove?
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
GrnTeam Small blind  15.00 15.00 1330.00
titmarsh1 Big blind  30.00 45.00 3785.00
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • K

amyjacksam Fold     
pokerhel Fold     
The_Don90 Raise  90.00 135.00 1960.00
GrnTeam Fold     
titmarsh1 Raise  240.00 375.00 3545.00
The_Don90 ?????

Comments

• edited April 2011
    personally if you been very active you could go over the top if your willing to put it all in here. yep you could flat it too! heck, just depends how fruity you feel!!
  • edited April 2011

Without reads your just guessing

He has a few chips tho so maybe hes been a bit busy also and dont like it that youve started messing about.

I think I would just 4 bet shove the lot because at worst (hopefully) we are racing, but if he has AQ AJ, we are loving it.

The thing is though you know your getting called (cos its a bounty hunter)so its all about if you want a flip early. I usually avoid spots like this, but i also hate playing AK post flop, so just ship it, av a gamble innit.

• edited April 2011

If "I know I'm getting called becasuse it's a bounty hunter" then it's an easy shove.
  • edited April 2011