You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheat?? but what for??

edited April 2011 in Area 51
When i first posted on the forum a couple of years ago i ranted that i thought i had been cheated.

I  was roundly ticked off by Tikay and a few others but more importantly was asked why did i think that Sky would cheat against me specifically and was also taught about variance and given advice.

I was very grateful for this good advice and i still don't get mad about so called 'bad beats' or being beaten on the river. As a result i might not be brilliant at poker but i dont ever play on tilt and am very patient waiting for my chances.

When i play a live game i get just as many stuffings on the river and a few bad beats. However there are things that happen more often on here and i can't deny it.

1...The small stack near the end of tournys of any kind gets roasted with 'beyond belief' bad beats imo.
2...The flop goes down instantly but the next 2 cards take an eternity to come down sometimes as if 'selecting' what it wants.

Earlier today i got these hole cards on the trot J4, J4, J3, J6...also not long ago i got four hole pairs in 5 hands.

I think i would be radged if i thought that sky picked on me cos there is no reason but i think the complete randomness of the cards is so severely flawed that it looks like a con sometimes and is not true to live play randomness at all.