You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I tough but possible dohhhh style challenge by the_don90

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Ok guys,

As some of you know im struggling with motovation to play the game of late. So ive came up with a summer challenge for myself.

i will start almost imidiate (11.35 today to be precise) and end at the end of August so plenty of time.

My challenge will see 25% of all profits going to charity which i will select over the next few weeks.

So heres the deal. Its a satelltie challenege. Obviously i can earn money from bubbling as well as qualifying and cashing so there is ways of making this profitable, i will also be doing my normal schedule of cash and tournys on the side.

So the plan is:

10 Main Event Tournaments (cashing in a minimum of 3 and at least 1 final table)

2 Live events. (this will be harder as usually i just buy in direct to a live event i can afford, so im now aiming a little higher and will upate with progress here)

It probably sounds a lot easier than it is. For all im comfortable playing in 90% of mtts, ive never cashed on a sky one never mind final tabled one. Ok in my attempts i think ive had some bad luck, as well as bad table draws, e.g. TPGK v SP rivering a set, and Flopped nuts being turned eith 1/2 my stack already in the middle. However thats not an excuse ive played far below par in these events so i need to up my game.

If anyone else is up for matching me in this challenege (they may pick their own charity) then id welcome the opposision too.

Comments