You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

slow play

sorry i think i put this in wrong place last time. I will make this one briefer. Any chance introducing speed tables to the double your money tables. Letting the time run out every hand is turning me off site......plus I throw chips away.....well im blaming that anyway....   :-{

Comments

• edited May 2011
    There are are turbo dym's but do not show if you use dym filter.Just click all at the level you want to play and you will see them. 
  • edited May 2011
    Copied from post in Sky Poker Tournaments.

slow play

posted at 30/4/2011 10:57 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 26/6/2009
    Last: 30/4/2011
    This may have been brought up before, and maybe i have missed something out there, but would it be possible to have turbo tables on the double your money tables? This may be a bad excuse but i get really bored sitting on some of the tables where players let the time run out every hand. I am not a big money player, so i may not carry clout but even on the 30p table last night i quit through slow play, and tonight on a £1 table I just threw my hands in. It is turning me off coming on and find myself just using site to bet more now. Sorry bout the rant but i would like to play others who can play quickly. It may mean we are not as good as others but the games would be more exciting, and sky would benefit as our games would finish quicker.
  • edited May 2011
    Hi  llignhoj,

As belsibub mentioned I think Turbo DYM's are what you're after and they are available in lobby if you follow belsibub's advice.

I have copied your duplicate post from Sky Poker Tournaments above (I don't like deleting things unnecessarily) and I'll move this post into Community Suggestions now.
  • edited May 2011
    you say it is turning you away from the site but if you go to most other sites they have time banks which allow people to kill even more time then the 15-20 seconds sky has but as said if you hate that edit your filters so that turbo dym's are included that should do the trick
  • edited May 2011
    thank you all....feel abit thick now...didnt realise this was already here......now i can ose faster....wohoooo
  • edited May 2011

Never feel like that.

We and the other community members are here to help people get to know Sky Poker better.

Thanks
    Sky Poker Team