You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

no ptp tonite??

Comments

• edited May 2011
    bank holiday day ofF?
  • edited May 2011

I think they should do away with PTP altogether, and just let the presenters play as and when they want.

You might find they play more often!  ;)

Although not seen LML playing on the site for weeks, v v surprised about that!......

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: no ptp tonite??:
    I think they should do away with PTP altogether, and just let the presenters play as and when they want. You might find they play more often!  ;)Although not seen LML playing on the site for weeks, v v surprised about that!......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Are you really?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: no ptp tonite?? : Are you really?
    Posted by darich
    Of course, the thing everyone loved about LML amongst other things, was her relationship with the players, the time she had for everyone, her enthusiasm whilst playing on the site.

I know it was all part of the job description, but you'd like to think it was something she enjoyed doing enough to do in her own time too.

Maybe not.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: no ptp tonite?? : Of course, the thing everyone loved about LML amongst other things, was her relationship with the players, the time she had for everyone, her enthusiasm whilst playing on the site. I know it was all part of the job description, but you'd like to think it was something she enjoyed doing enough to do in her own time too. Maybe not.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    so now teachers are back school, presenters come out to play, ???
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: no ptp tonite?? : Of course, the thing everyone loved about LML amongst other things, was her relationship with the players, the time she had for everyone, her enthusiasm whilst playing on the site. I know it was all part of the job description, but you'd like to think it was something she enjoyed doing enough to do in her own time too. Maybe not.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    No, I agree with that of course.

I was meaning I'm surprised you were surpirsed as it's pretty obvious there have been ongoing discussions lately between both parties!