You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wednesdays FORUM DTD 4TH May 2011

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat

i'm in

Dtwbandit

Comments

• edited May 2011

Hi all

Welcome to the Brother of my Forum DTD Last Longer this one shall will be taking place every Wednesday for the Guys/Girls who can't play on the other one    &  Sky Adam has kindly put up a Friday £5-50 ToT Entry

PRIZE IS FOR THE WEEK ON FRIDAY 

The structure is 3 Tourneys lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Wednesday 7-10pm. 

Here's how it is going to work.

Your 3 scores are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.
    So, if you finish 1st, 5th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 5 + 92 = 98

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

7-15pm Deepstack buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Trevs £100 deepstack buy-in £1-10

8-15pm Deepstack buy-in £5-50

If you have any questions I will try to answer them on this thread.

Michael

• edited May 2011
    Hi Michael, I'm afraid that I won't be able to play on a Wednesday due to that dreaded thing called work. Did you move it because a Mod won the game last Thursday lol??

Seriously though I hope that you get a really good turnout for the game tomorrow night and I look forward to meeting you and the regulars in Leeds on Saturday.

Steve
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesdays FORUM DTD:
    Hi Michael, I'm afraid that I won't be able to play on a Wednesday due to that dreaded thing called work. Did you move it because a Mod won the game last Thursday lol?? Seriously though I hope that you get a really good turnout for the game tomorrow night and I look forward to meeting you and the regulars in Leeds on Saturday. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Hiya Steve am gonna altenate between the 2 days for this month to see which gets the higher runners look forward to meeting up in Leeds btw you will be entered into Friday 13th May Totty gl in that m8

Michael
  • edited May 2011
    I'll be in this week please.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesdays FORUM DTD:
    I'll be in this week please.
    Posted by AcidMan27

Hiya Acid your in m8y & GL

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
  • edited May 2011
    Hopefully nobody else enters then we've both got a 50/50 chance of winning ; )

• edited May 2011
    Hi bandit put me in please.Acid man i'm in but u still have 50/50 chance of winning i is a donkey.lol.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Wednesdays FORUM DTD 4TH May 2011:
    Hi bandit put me in please.Acid man i'm in but u still have 50/50 chance of winning i is a donkey.lol.
    Posted by jjjach

Hiya JJ your in m8y GL

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
  • edited May 2011
    count me in please - you got me hooked!!!  - cant play thursdays - always the dreaded shopping
  • edited May 2011
    count me in please - you got me hooked!!!  - cant play thursdays - always the dreaded shopping
    Posted by imber

Hi Imber well played last night m8 your in & GL

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
  • edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Sadly due to outside influences (life) I cannot play and defend my wooden spoon. Hope to be back in the bottom 3 on Monday.
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry tonight will be mainly cider and football, hope the numbers pick up tho, and good luck to all who play it

Shaz
    xxx
  • edited May 2011
    We have to get at least 10 runners or scouse red has to wear an everton shirt for the day.

• edited May 2011
    We have to get at least 10 runners or scouse red has to wear an everton shirt for the day.
    Posted by AcidMan27

Can't see Chris doing that also forgot it's Football tonight so most will be in the pub watching man.u
  • edited May 2011
    in
    Posted by callumtres

Hiya Callum your in m8y & GL 

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
         Callumtres
  • edited May 2011

put me in please m8, got to be better than watching utd win again.
  • edited May 2011
    as said earlier won`t be in this tonite as long day tomorrow, so i wish everyone gl, if i do play i`ll be in 7.15 to do some damage agianst those that are in, so be warned ! lol
  • edited May 2011
      put me in please m8, got to be better than watching utd win again.
    Posted by pomfrittes

Well said Pom your in m8 gl

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
         Callumtres
         Pomfrittes
  • edited May 2011
    2-0 Man U = Dead rubber

might as well lose at poker instead

put me down pls
  • edited May 2011
    2-0 Man U = Dead rubber might as well lose at poker instead put me down pls
    Posted by Ploppy33

Hiya Plop gl tonight m8

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
         Callumtres
         Pomfrittes
         Ploppy33
  • edited May 2011
    Hi DTW
    Put me in m8y, I will give it a go this evening. 

Not sure why this is not getting the same interest though, is it the night? or is it the cost? or a bit of both? Mondays DTD is £5.50 Total entry fee - Wednesdays is £8.80 due to the 8.15 Deepy being included @ £5.50.

(I Can't do Thursdays even if it was FREE Lol)

Thoughts anyone?
    (It's the only way we can improve things, so i'm sure all comments would be appreciated)
  • edited May 2011
    Hi DTW Put me in m8y, I will give it a go this evening.  Not sure why this is not getting the same interest though, is it the night? or is it the cost? or a bit of both? Mondays DTD is £5.50 Total entry fee - Wednesdays is £8.80 due to the 8.15 Deepy being included @ £5.50. (I Can't do Thursdays even if it was FREE Lol) Thoughts anyone? (It's the only way we can improve things, so i'm sure all comments would be appreciated)
    Posted by POKERTREV

+1
       Hiya Trev your in m8y & gl 2 u

not sure why the numbers are down if it is the cost i could swap the £5-50 deepy for the £2-30 BH tho i think there will be a few watching the footie in the pub tonight

Dtwbandit
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
         Callumtres
         Pomfrittes
         Ploppy33
         Pokertrev
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by AcidMan27

Mods please ban this user for blatant use of a derogatory term on the community please.

Also Hell would freeze over b4 I would ever consider doing anything like wearing THAT shirt innit ..............THAT IS ALL lol :)))))

ps to anyone who takes offence it is meant as a bit of banter only.............

or is it.............................

:))))
  • edited May 2011
    You maybe safe anyway, two more players needed. ; )

• edited May 2011
    deal us in micheal
  • edited May 2011
    deal us in micheal
    Posted by stokefc

hiya stoke GL m8

Dtwbandit  (TKP)
         Acidman27
         Jjjach
         Imber
         Callumtres
         Pomfrittes
         Ploppy33
         Pokertrev
         Stokefc

• edited May 2011
    Hi DTW Put me in m8y, I will give it a go this evening.  Not sure why this is not getting the same interest though, is it the night? or is it the cost? or a bit of both? Mondays DTD is £5.50 Total entry fee - Wednesdays is £8.80 due to the 8.15 Deepy being included @ £5.50. (I Can't do Thursdays even if it was FREE Lol) Thoughts anyone? (It's the only way we can improve things, so i'm sure all comments would be appreciated)
    Posted by POKERTREV

Im not playing becuase of the football but last thursdays didnt get as much interest either, I think there was less than 10 imk sure Michael can give you exact figures.

On a thursaday the Bounty Hunter is really popular, and a few people who play this will satelite into that, on a wednesday you got the tikay sleepstack, double stack and totty, all popular tournaments, where as on a monday (im not even sure what the main event is on a monday) you only really have the main event to compete with.

Just my thoguhts

Shaz
    xxx
  • edited May 2011
    MY THOUGHTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORTH ARE .............
    1 when the Monday night DTD first started numbers were low until the word got out
    2 football is still on midweek
    3 it's great not going goggled eyed looking at tables lol

seriously I think this will catch on in the same way as monday nights one eventually it just a matter of (As Trev Says) gaining input from everyone and taking it from there.

I'm Sure DTW has plans in place in the event that things don't quite go to plan.

Finally as they say in the Blues Brothers " It's time to spread the word on the streets"