You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Soooooo Anyone for an SPT?

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Good luck to all.
What happened LM? Plastic surgery not a success? Bad hair day?;))

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Evening all!

Well to those of you all signed up for LEEDS this weekend.. 

Thewy and I cannot wait to see you all!!

Yep I will be there.. In spirit.. In person and in Bank roll.. 

For those of you getting there early I believe we are all playing the £15 freezeout in the G on the Friday night.. And yes.. I'll be adding Valooo to the pot. 

Yep it's ALL about the SKY POKER TOUR 2011!!

To those of you hoping to get in for Leeds... Sorry. We are ALL OUT!!!

However.. Next up is Les Croupiers in CARDIFF!!

Satellites can be found for ALL pockets and it'll be my first time in Cardiff so I'm expecting a WELCOME PARTY.  Dylan12 and Daiboot get on the case .. OK ok .. Forget the welcome party.. Let's just have an AWESOME SPT!!

I'm going to be popping up at ALL the SPT to chat, interview and steal your money in the late night S&Gs ..

So come on.. If you fancy a bit of action with TSP

.. TKP

and the rest of Sky Pokers finest.. 

GET INVOLVED and show us some SPT LOVE!!

Also if we've not met in person before.. Come say hello. Introduce yourself!! I'll be the one faffing about in front of a camera..

SPT's are all about being social and embracing the MAGNIFICENT community we have here at Sky Poker so don't be SHY!!

Look forward to catching up with you all at a SPT somewhere near you...

Oh and ANNOUNCING Extra special hardcore supertastic SPECIAL guest:

(Good save eh?)

xLM

• edited May 2011
    Hi LM

I promise, when I get to a SPT, I will make myself known to you :)
  • edited May 2011

Hope everyone who is going to Leeds has a wicked time! I will not be there which will give everyone else a chance in the SnG's :))

If it is your 1st ever SPT....you will ENJOY it.

TSP will be there (chucking money at the roulette tables like confetti!)

TKP will be there (chucking money behind the bar like confetti!!)

Hope to make Cardiff but will defo be at DTD!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT?:
    Hope everyone who is going to Leeds has a wicked time! I will not be there which will give everyone else a chance in the SnG's :)) If it is your 1st ever SPT....you will ENJOY it. TSP will be there (chucking money at the roulette tables like confetti!) TKP will be there (chucking money behind the bar like confetti!!) Hope to make Cardiff but will defo be at DTD!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    OR ELSE ALAN!!!!

• edited May 2011
    Hi LM I promise, when I get to a SPT, I will make myself known to you :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Would it mean I would be your official live stalker as well as official online table stalker ??? ;)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT? : Would it mean I would be your official live stalker as well as official online table stalker ??? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    I think it would just mean you were an officially DEDICATED stalker ;) Let's face it.. You've been a tad lazy in the stalking stakes of late ;)

MUST TRY HARDER BARRY lol
  • edited May 2011
    MUST TRY HARDER BARRY lol, agreed lol
  • edited May 2011
    I wont be at Leeds but Cardiff is a certainty as I've already been registered for it, courtesy of a comp win.
  • edited May 2011
    Won't be a Leeds, but will def be in Cardiff!
  • edited May 2011
    LEEDS - You better believe it.

Should be a blast as always.

Was it really Luton 2010 when the dream team were all together?  No, I mean Lisa-Marie, Tikay and Rich at an SPT!

It's going to be a laugh from start to finish.

TKP FTW.

• edited May 2011
    Won't be a Leeds, but will def be in Cardiff!
    Posted by scotty77

I should hope so Ryan with that MASSIVE GUKPT cash of yours!! 

WP my friend.. Couldn't be more pleased for you.. Or more gutted at the Ridiculous K7 caller.. x
  • edited May 2011
    L E E D S - You better believe it. Should be a blast as always. Was it really Luton 2010 when the dream team were all together?  No, I mean Lisa-Marie, Tikay and Rich at an SPT! It's going to be a laugh from start to finish. TKP FTW.
    Posted by Machka
    Was it really Luton 2010 when the dream team drunk through to breakfast in the hotel. Beer on your cocopops  FTW!!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    L E E D S - You better believe it. Should be a blast as always. Was it really Luton 2010 when the dream team were all together?  No, I mean Lisa-Marie, Tikay and Rich at an SPT! It's going to be a laugh from start to finish. TKP FTW.
    Posted by Machka

You knows it my friend!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT? : Was it really Luton 2010 when the dream team drunk through to breakfast in the hotel. Beer on your cocopops  FTW!!!!!!
    Posted by Mohican

Standard SPT behavior FTW!!
  • edited May 2011
    I wont be at Leeds but Cardiff is a certainty as I've already been registered for it, courtesy of a comp win.
    Posted by Mohican
    Hope to see you in cardiff then mate!! run good
  • edited May 2011
    I hope you all have a great time in Le........I can't say that place, sorry.

• edited May 2011
    Nice opening post, Longy.

But no mention of me being there as well.

I mean, you've got Julian Thew as the headline act? No offence, but really- what's he ever done in poker? Has he come 60th in a GUKPT like me? Has he won 11 DYMs in a row? 

I think not.

Have a good long look at yourself, missy. You've let yourself down there.

x
  • edited May 2011
    Nice opening post, Longy. But no mention of me being there as well. I mean, you've got Julian Thew as the headline act? No offence, but really- what's he ever done in poker? Has he come 60th in a GUKPT like me? Has he won 11 DYMs in a row?  I think not. Have a good long look at yourself, missy. You've let yourself down there. x
    Posted by RICHORFORD

BUT I WAS SAVING YOU AS THE SUPER SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST AND YOU JUST RUINED IT!!!

I'm SO disappointed in you. ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Nice opening post, Longy. But no mention of me being there as well. I mean, you've got Julian Thew as the headline act? No offence, but really- what's he ever done in poker? Has he come 60th in a GUKPT like me? Has he won 11 DYMs in a row?  I think not. Have a good long look at yourself, missy. You've let yourself down there. x
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Soooooo Does this mean you're getting the train too.. or erm... Driving.. (I've missed a trick here haven't I).
  • edited May 2011

Hi Lisa i'll be there & will be playing the £15 Freezeout on the Friday Night then rail my fellow TKPers on the Saturday hope to play a SnG with you

Michael
  • edited May 2011
      Hi Lisa i'll be there & will be playing the £15 Freezeout on the Friday Night then rail my fellow TKPers on the Saturday hope to play a SnG with you   Michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

YEY! Will see you Friday then Sir!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT? : Hope to see you in cardiff then mate!! run good
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Growing the Mo again, specially for it.
  • edited May 2011
    OI Orford.. Fixed my Opening Post.. 

You're welcome.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT? : BUT I WAS SAVING YOU AS THE SUPER SPECIAL SURPRISE GUEST AND YOU JUST RUINED IT!!! I'm SO disappointed in you. ;)
    Posted by LML
    Nice save.
  • edited May 2011
    OI Orford.. Fixed my Opening Post..   You're welcome.
    Posted by LML

Wow, that must have been some Big Breakfast 'Fancy Dress' Day?  Right?

News just in, those are his own clothes.

I'll give him one thing, he set a precedent for TKP colours!
  • edited May 2011
      Hi Lisa i'll be there & will be playing the £15 Freezeout on the Friday Night then rail my fellow TKPers on the Saturday hope to play a SnG with you   Michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

Hi Michael
    I believe the £15 freezeout at the grosvenor is now a £40 freezeout,  just to welcome the sky poker players to their midst.  Nice of them eh 

• edited May 2011
    And.. Just incase anyone missed it:

Closer you say??

Not a clue what IVY is up to there..

;)
  • edited May 2011
    And.. Just incase anyone missed it: Closer you say?? Not a clue whay IVY is up to there.. ;)
    Posted by LML

Whatever it is Richard is enjoying it ;o)

Looking forward to meeting you at last Lisa... See you at Leeds ;o)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Soooooo Anyone for an SPT? : Whatever it is Richard is enjoying it ;o) Looking forward to meeting you at last Lisa... See you at Leeds ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

Looking forward to it Mr Jockster Sir!!
  • edited May 2011
    I can't do Leeds, and I WAS thinking that it's a long old way to Cardiff, but now I shall put it in the diary! :-)