You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why cant you let good players or just players play???

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
how can one grow in poker when in my opinion and many others, we are playing against a computerised board.. ffs twice tonight after playing GOOD poker was well comfortable UNTIL i played j k against QQ  yes i no the percentages but i did hit 2 pair but was outdone by trips. not a bad loser, accepted it. next hand hit my straight, all in against pocket 8`s after the flop.. next two..... yes you guessed it 8 7 giving him a full house.(ONE EXAMPLE THIS IS)YOOOM  HAVING A LAFF cause live certainaly aint like this. no wonder peeps go to a different site, and you no what ME TOOO. am very good but FINGERS UP TO this COMUTER GAME. t.k. am on f/bk so send me a private message fella. AM FUMING WITH THIS PLAY and im the next one too leave sky... full stop... MAGICmagic

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to why cant you let good players or just players play???:
    how can one grow in poker when in my opinion and many others, we are playing against a computerised board.. ffs twice tonight after playing GOOD poker was well comfortable UNTIL i played j k against QQ  yes i no the percentages but i did hit 2 pair but was outdone by trips. not a bad loser, accepted it. next hand hit my straight, all in against pocket 8`s after the flop.. next two..... yes you guessed it 8 7 giving him a full house.(ONE EXAMPLE THIS IS)YOOOM  HAVING A LAFF cause live certainaly aint like this. no wonder peeps go to a different site, and you no what ME TOOO. am very good but FINGERS UP TO this COMUTER GAME. t.k. am on f/bk so send me a private message fella. AM FUMING WITH THIS PLAY and im the next one too leave sky... full stop... MAGICmagic
    Posted by MAGICmagic
    COME ON HUMANS YOU NO AM RIGHT.. THEY PUNISH good  PLAYRS and pay the new comers
  • edited May 2011
    Your head is full of magic.

Like the other magicalman who left coz the players are so bad he can't even beat them.

gl elsewhere you'll need it.