You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why cant you let good players or just players play???

edited May 2011 in Area 51
how can one grow in poker when in my opinion and many others, we are playing against a computerised board.. ffs twice tonight after playing GOOD poker was well comfortable UNTIL i played j k against QQ  yes i no the percentages but i did hit 2 pair but was outdone by trips. not a bad loser, accepted it. next hand hit my straight, all in against pocket 8`s after the flop.. next two..... yes you guessed it 8 7 giving him a full house.(ONE EXAMPLE THIS IS)YOOOM  HAVING A LAFF cause live certainaly aint like this. no wonder peeps go to a different site, and you no what ME TOOO. am very good but FINGERS UP TO this COMUTER GAME. t.k. am on f/bk so send me a private message fella. AM FUMING WITH THIS PLAY and im the next one too leave sky... full stop... MAGICmagic

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to why cant you let good players or just players play???:
    how can one grow in poker when in my opinion and many others, we are playing against a computerised board.. ffs twice tonight after playing GOOD poker was well comfortable UNTIL i played j k against QQ  yes i no the percentages but i did hit 2 pair but was outdone by trips. not a bad loser, accepted it. next hand hit my straight, all in against pocket 8`s after the flop.. next two..... yes you guessed it 8 7 giving him a full house.(ONE EXAMPLE THIS IS)YOOOM  HAVING A LAFF cause live certainaly aint like this. no wonder peeps go to a different site, and you no what ME TOOO. am very good but FINGERS UP TO this COMUTER GAME. t.k. am on f/bk so send me a private message fella. AM FUMING WITH THIS PLAY and im the next one too leave sky... full stop... MAGICmagic
    Posted by MAGICmagic
    COME ON HUMANS YOU NO AM RIGHT.. THEY PUNISH good  PLAYRS and pay the new comers
  • edited May 2011
    Your head is full of magic.

Like the other magicalman who left coz the players are so bad he can't even beat them.

gl elsewhere you'll need it.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play???:
    Your head is full of magic. Like the other magicalman who left coz the players are so bad he can't even beat them. gl elsewhere you'll need it.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

there will come a time duhhhhhh,

when you have to eat your words...

lol..

and i ve a feeling it will be quite soon...

:)

• edited May 2011

haha people have been telling me that since I started playing online when I was 19.

Wish this time would hurry up and come!!

If it is rigged or not random or whatever, the sooner they prove it and change it, the better. My bluffs might start getting through occasionally then.
  • edited May 2011
    dont answer my pm u ignorant g i t!!
  • edited May 2011
    think this is the same on party poker.
    they look after the new customers, and sod the old ones.
    think its because they want the new ones to come back to play again another day, but the old ones will be back anyway.

when i 1st joined party poker i was winning everything, tournaments, sit n gos, cash games etc, i couldnt make a wrong move,
    now ive been there 2 or 3 years, can never even win one hand, if i have full house, someone will have bigger full house, same with the straights.

this week alone ive flopped 3 ace flushes with me holding the ace, and been beat 3 times with a full house.

2 weeks ago i had 4 aces 2 in my holle cards and flopped 2, gues what? i went all in, someone called and a royal flush came out.
  • edited May 2011
    think this is the same on party poker. they look after the new customers, and sod the old ones. think its because they want the new ones to come back to play again another day, but the old ones will be back anyway. when i 1st joined party poker i was winning everything, tournaments, sit n gos, cash games etc, i couldnt make a wrong move, now ive been there 2 or 3 years, can never even win one hand, if i have full house, someone will have bigger full house, same with the straights. this week alone ive flopped 3 ace flushes with me holding the ace, and been beat 3 times with a full house. 2 weeks ago i had 4 aces 2 in my holle cards and flopped 2, gues what? i went all in, someone called and a royal flush came out.
    Posted by wayneypayn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunAlp2azhA

only know version of this, would love you to prove it.
  • edited May 2011
    Haha brilliant, not that your all bad playing hands like KJ wow you lost to QQ go figure ;)

learn how to play the game properly rather then blamin the software
  • edited May 2011
    this is probably the only known version because it was televised.

probably happened many times on different sites.

In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play??? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XunAlp2azhA only know version of this, would love you to prove it.
    Posted by The_Don90
  • edited May 2011
    *yawn*..perhaps u shud put some hands up on clinic, so we can give u advice instea of moaning.
    everyone has a bad beat now and then.

ps. i THINK u have a DODGY keyboard..CAPS lock keeps coming ON :)
  • edited May 2011
    Some days you just get unlucky.

One day last week I had aces, kings and queens. I hit top set each time with these already good starting hands.

All the money went in on the flop or by the turn and each time I got beat.

It happens here, it happens on every other online site, it also happens live.

It's part of poker, deal with it.

If you also study your hand history and go over your hands you may spot a few errors in your game too.

I know for me personally i've had a terrible month, but by looking over my hands played i've realised i'm making some crazy calls at times because i'm chasing losses.

Try looking at yourself first before just blaming the software.
  • edited May 2011
    think this is the same on party poker. they look after the new customers, and sod the old ones. think its because they want the new ones to come back to play again another day, but the old ones will be back anyway. when i 1st joined party poker i was winning everything, tournaments, sit n gos, cash games etc, i couldnt make a wrong move, now ive been there 2 or 3 years, can never even win one hand, if i have full house, someone will have bigger full house, same with the straights. this week alone ive flopped 3 ace flushes with me holding the ace, and been beat 3 times with a full house. 2 weeks ago i had 4 aces 2 in my holle cards and flopped 2, gues what? i went all in, someone called and a royal flush came out.
    Posted by wayneypayn
    There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. So I wont.

What I will say though is there are LOADS of online poker rooms/skins out there, why not ...

- play the highest stakes for a week

-let them "let you win a fortune"

- cancel ur account

-do the same on every single online poker site

- retire within a year.

If you genuinely believe your theory then you would be stupid not to do this.

If you don't genuinely believe it, then stop talking shi Te.
  • edited May 2011
    this is probably the only known version because it was televised. probably happened many times on different sites. In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play??? :
    Posted by wayneypayn

With a 1 in 2.7 BILLION chance of it happening, I kinda doubt it 
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play??? : With a 1 in 2.7 BILLION chance of it happening, I kinda doubt it 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Jock,it happened on this site,9-12-2010.I can't post hh so sent it in to sky claire,not sure if it was shown though.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play??? : Jock,it happened on this site,9-12-2010.I can't post hh so sent it in to sky claire,not sure if it was shown though.
    Posted by chrispip

Wow would like to see that hand,  do you know who was involved?

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: why cant you let good players or just players play??? : Wow would like to see that hand,  do you know who was involved?
    Posted by JockBMW
    3 players all-in pre-flop,bri49,chriscg and aakka.bri49 flopped quad aces and chriscg rivered royal flush.Hand i.d was 316420483.
  • edited May 2011
    well jock one of the 2 major sites that recently went down to US players had just been celebrating their 60 billionth cash game hang, so it *should* have happened ~20times on that site if your odds are correct