You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

five-a-side poker

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
iv just checked my e-mails and noticed my mail has just been hammered by poker sites i dont play on. Quickly scanning the posts just to make sure i dont miss any decent promotions i spot this, and i must say its got me interested. Im not sure that skypoker is big enough to make it work but if they tweak certain bits could this be a hit.

Polish off your old football boots and get ready for the Five-A-Side Poker Championship, which lands at  Poker this April!

Teams will be made out of 5 players who will compete in Multi Table Tournaments (MTT’s), and accumulate points for their team according to their finishing position.

Perhaps you want to be captain of your team? Or maybe you fancy your chances as the star striker!

You don't need to worry if you don't have a team, you can still play and will be automatically joined up with four other players!

There are prizes each week for the most valuable player (MVP), and most valuable team (MVT),

i know it might be asking alot from the amount of players the site accumalates but if they say, make half the pot overall team finishes and half on individual finishes, or make the teams smaller could this work on skypoker.