You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live on 865 with Rich, Tikay and Julian Thew ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    always wary of coxy was this a good or bad fold  368663020 see u tomorrow
  • edited May 2011
    Will Fry the other EPT winner from Nottingham? 
  • edited May 2011
    Quality site freedictionery.com almost managed to spell its own name right.

That explains a lot of Orfords posts.

;-)

• edited May 2011
    The name that makes my ears bleed:
    JAMES. CORDON.
    I mean, he's everywhere. Get out!
  • edited May 2011

Top of the Most Wanted List has to be   Russell Brand
  • edited May 2011
    a question for julian know`s he rough round edges ?? would he prefer richs grey hair or tikay`s silver fox hair ??
  • edited May 2011
    FBI Most wanted Would have to be Russell brand just cant get the notion out of my head having him sitting at my table shouting out 1 time, Then I would become the FBI most wanted after shooting him. ps

Have lots more questions and a few more interesting ideas which I will post on the forums. Also if over 40 is a wizkid of the younger generation  then ty Tony you have made my night will let the wife know hope she fells the same lol.

Regards

Andy 
  • edited May 2011
    Totaly Gutted..

Was playing in Bounty Hunter doing really well and also doing well in the Sky roller, lost my connection and it's all over...
  • edited May 2011
    FBI Most wanted.

The person that first decided that putting leaflets, to advertise things, inside of magazines.... Should be shot, drawn and quartered,  then brought back to life and then made to go through it again..... oh oh wait......

......make him remove the leaflets from magazines until he bleeds to death from all the paper cuts...  yeah me likely that one 
  • edited May 2011

rich tikay julian

enjoying the show

firstley julian sorry about the jacks the other night lol no im not

as for sara36dd

a player on another site has a nickname debbie691  im sure julian knows the player but im not saying

he gave me the idea

as for most wanted  has to be you rich for putting me in the dog house again

• edited May 2011
    rich can you show my exit hand curious as to what the button folded i went out in 20 something 368694070 cheers
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Thursday Night Live on 865 with Rich, Tikay and Julian Thew ***official show thread***:
      rich tikay julian  enjoying the show  firstley julian sorry about the jacks the other night lol no im not  as for sara36dd  a player on another site has a nickname debbie691  im sure julian knows the player but im not saying  he gave me the idea  as for most wanted  has to be you rich for putting me in the dog house again      
    Posted by sara36dd08
    don`t worry bout you misses size ?? you want to see mine, never need pillows ! only prob when i sleep on then i`m too close to ceiling ? lol
  • edited May 2011
    here comes dohhhhh ? he loves that jeremy i`m a ??? kyle
  • edited May 2011
    my most wanted men or women is sitting every day on my tables.i want to get them all!!!gl all
  • edited May 2011
    Machca You rock mate... that Pic of TK was a belter o)

• edited May 2011
    See you in Leeds Boys!!!I didn't manage to win a seat in the live sat rebuy so I'll be getting my best railing ready ;o)

xx
  • edited May 2011
    i am a very angry young man so hate most people that i come in to contact with so i will try to narrow it down..

everyone who has ever knocked me out of tournament!! so about 4567 sky members!!!

everyone who has ever scored a goal against the mighty brighton and hove albion!!!!!

everyone who has ever appeared on or presented big brother!!!!!!!

noel bleeding edmonds,go cosmic order yourself away man!!!!!!!!!

anyone from the hills,only way is essex or any of that stuff,except for the pretty ones!!!!!

apart from that i love everyone
    !

• edited May 2011
    i second the only way is essex cast i'm also from essex they should find a bridge and obama should of set the navy seals on them Osama wasn't going to move anywhere he was clearly lazy......... next person on the most wanted list after the only way is essex cast has to be........... Obama simply because he wasted a well deserved BOOM HEADSHOT
  • edited May 2011

Regarding mobile phones at live touneys i was also really suprised to see how many players were  constantly txting and reading txt messages while the cameras were on their table on the live stream at the GUKPT

With technology adavncing so quickly I think its just a matter of time before someone gets caught trying to cheat, if they haven,t already and reckon 5 years from now all mobiles and hand held electronic devices will  be banned from live games