You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a cheek!

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
i just got an email from pa***poker stating"your account has been inactive for 180 days so you have been charged an administration fee of $4.85!

is this the norm?
and how do they collect their $4.85 as i have no money in the account.....

cheers,dave

Comments

• edited May 2011
    lol scraping the barrrell i'd tell them to fuuuuuuuu
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2011

if you have a card reg on there cancle it as they will put a claim in on it
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: What a cheek!:
    if you have a card reg on there cancle it as they will put a claim in on it
    Posted by ckd
    cheers,if i play one raked hand they dont take the fee....but thats not the point.
    i will play one hand then cancel my account.
  • edited May 2011
    Blimey, what a rip-off. I'd better play a quick $3 SnG on there in case it happens to me too. Got a few quid gathering dust in my account but haven't been on for ages. Thanks for the warning.
  • edited May 2011
    Had a similar thing happen at Lad dies. They charge a couple of quid a month if the account has been inactive over a year (but only until your balance is used up). I didn't realise I had a couple of quid in it, and promptly lost it on a football bet.
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: What a cheek!:
    In Response to Re: What a cheek! : cheers,if i play one raked hand they dont take the fee....but thats not the point. i will play one hand then cancel my account.
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    sorry no i mean if you have a card registered on there cancel it as they will take it off your card

after that just leave it...wouldent bother playing any hand if they are being like that
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to What a cheek!:
    i just got an email from pa***poker stating"your account has been inactive for 180 days so you have been charged an administration fee of $4.85! is this the norm? and how do they collect their $4.85 as i have no money in the account..... cheers,dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    What a liberty - its bad enough they charge you on each withdrawal

I,ve no doubt it will be in the Terms and conditions buried somewhere in the middle, but how many ppl have the time to read these- I,m sure they make them so long and hard to understand so they can add little rip-offs like this

Thx for the warning - I haven,t played on there myself for ages , but used to enjoy the shootout tourneys
  • edited May 2011

My bro got a similar email from Lad brooks, they charge an administation fee if you don't use you account on a regular basis after you sign up - What a Rip Off.

And they usually colect it through the credit/debit card you used to sign up with.

• edited May 2011
    WOW!!!!

TTP if you ask me!!!

xx
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to What a cheek!:
    i just got an email from pa***poker stating"your account has been inactive for 180 days so you have been charged an administration fee of $4.85! is this the norm? and how do they collect their $4.85 as i have no money in the account..... cheers,dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

how often do you think they do this?

every 180 days ..?