You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

C u all shortly

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Some of may have noticed i havent been on the tables for the past week or so, im leaving sky poker for a while, reason being im buying a house and need my full BR to go towards a deposit...bit of a bummer since it was only a few months ago i got into the SP Club, but hopefully 30 days or so from now ill be the pround owner of a 3-Bed Semi

If it falls thru ill be back grinding 50-100nl, if it dont you'll probs see me at the 4-8nl tables lol

Comments

• edited May 2011
    where do you live?  with the amount of stackage you've brought me I think I deserve a couple of nights in your spare room so will be over when theres a good tournie round in your area ty ty ty xxxo
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: C u all shortly:
    where do you live?  with the amount of stackage you've brought me I think I deserve a couple of nights in your spare room so will be over when theres a good tournie round in your area ty ty ty xxxo
    Posted by scotty77

from the amount of stackage ive had off you u prob deserve a night with my misses ;-)

i live in N.East, place called Darlington, how bout u?
  • edited May 2011
    they always say opposites attract,she must be gorgeous
    oh, gl with the move