You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

free play chips

edited May 2011 in The Poker Clinic
i can't seem to get renew chips , all it say's is see the cashier, but there is no opption for free chips Help any one..

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to free play chips:
    i can't seem to get renew chips , all it say's is see the cashier, but there is no opption for free chips Help any one..
    Posted by BULL
    i have same problem and still have not figured it out
  • edited May 2011

This is probably 1 for the_don90, but he's away playing at Leeds.

Your best bet will be customer care I think, unless you wanna wait till he's back tomorrow night.
  • edited May 2011
    lmao dohhhhhhhh, i used to play on them when first started playing i have loads :D

i think you log out and log back in, or try clicking top up balance and will give u 1k, if all else fails call customer service or speak to them
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to free play chips:
    Posted by BULL
    are you gurning in your pic?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: free play chips:
    In Response to free play chips : are you gurning in your pic?
    Posted by N1CK
    lol yes im gurning this is what its like trying to get free play chipsand the pain im going through lmao.....Ive tried customer service and i can't access that either , must be down to me somewhere ,, last time i used free play i did just click top up account but that seem's to have been missplaced , maybe just a bug i'll try reboot that maysolve the issue! O well back to Gurning!!!!!! :)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: free play chips:
    In Response to Re: free play chips : lol yes im gurning this is what its like trying to get free play chipsand the pain im going through lmao.....Ive tried customer service and i can't access that either , must be down to me somewhere ,, last time i used free play i did just click top up account but that seem's to have been missplaced , maybe just a bug i'll try reboot that maysolve the issue! O well back to Gurning!!!!!! :)
    Posted by BULL
    were are you from? is that your wife...she looks familiar.......