You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

An honest opinion...

My suggestions... probably everyones suggestions as well. 

-Doudle Your Money sng's- Rake need's to be same as heads up sngs

-Heads up cash games- Rake needs to be capped at 50p

-Get better avatars (custom) / also ability to have custom background on table

-Time bank

-More variations of poker. eg. stud, razz, badugi, 5 card draw... anything

-New rewards system.. current one is close to, if not the worst I've seen. 

-More reload bonuses

-Bring back multitable sngs

-Need rewards shop

-For husngs the turbo structure in my opinion should be 1500 chips, 5 min blinds... or at least add this option. 

-Also try fixing your client to not use so much cpu... is sooo slow when 4 tabling. Its easier to 12 table on pokerstars, ftp, party... everywhere than it is to 4 table here. 

-Also add fixed limit husngs 

-Also payout for 6 max sngs should be either 60-40 or 70-30... again in my opinion, at the moment its like 75-25... seems crazy. 

-Add antes as well to tournaments, sngs and cash tables.

-Better note taking system, with like colour coding. 

..okay this is just a few of many suggestions, none of which I expect to be taken into account and adopted but thought I would give it a try.

Maybe just copy pokerstars... everything they do mimic... then your'll have a much better buisness. 

Any other players want to contribute to list? or agree/disagree with anything? 

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to An honest opinion...:
    My suggestions... probably everyones suggestions as well.  -Doudle Your Money sng's- Rake need's to be same as heads up sngs -Heads up cash games- Rake needs to be capped at 50p -Get better avatars (custom) / also ability to have custom background on table -Time bank -More variations of poker. eg. stud, razz, badugi, 5 card draw... anything -New rewards system.. current one is close to, if not the worst I've seen.  -More reload bonuses -Bring back multitable sngs -Need rewards shop -For husngs the turbo structure in my opinion should be 1500 chips, 5 min blinds... or at least add this option.  -Also try fixing your client to not use so much cpu... is sooo slow when 4 tabling. Its easier to 12 table on pokerstars, ftp, party... everywhere than it is to 4 table here.  -Also add fixed limit husngs  -Also payout for 6 max sngs should be either 60-40 or 70-30... again in my opinion, at the moment its like 75-25... seems crazy.  -Add antes as well to tournaments, sngs and cash tables. -Better note taking system, with like colour coding.  ..okay this is just a few of many suggestions, none of which I expect to be taken into account and adopted but thought I would give it a try. Maybe just copy pokerstars... everything they do mimic... then your'll have a much better buisness.  Any other players want to contribute to list? or agree/disagree with anything? 
    Posted by AriseNpro
    Really after everything that's just happened lol, does this include the community section because i don't think you'd be able to post on there like on here ............................. just a thought
  • edited May 2011
    I didn't vote since there wasn't an "agree with some" option.

But I can tell you 100% that Sky Poker do read these and I would imagine that some of these are on the development plan, improved notes and antes for example.
  • edited May 2011
    I agree with these: 
    -Get better avatars (custom) / also ability to have custom background on table
    -Time bank
    -Bring back multitable sngs
    -Also try fixing your client to not use so much cpu... is sooo slow when 4 tabling. Its easier to 12 table on pokerstars, ftp, party... everywhere than it is to 4 table here. 
    -Better note taking system, with like colour coding. 
    YES:Maybe just copy pokerstars... everything they do mimic... then your'll have a much better buisness. 
    Add my suggestions:
    Better hand history and hand replayer. Just copy full tilt
    Option to chop pots in MTT's
    Custom avatars, the current ones are LAME :)
    Add an additional time bank, I have had some massive hands folded for me while I was just trying to size a reraise and that is criminal IMHO. I've heard various excuses about not adding it because of abuse but that's so easy to work around with a limit of the usage, you could allow 3 extra times per tourny or 1 for every x number of hands. 
  • edited May 2011
    I agree with everything, but i think the key thing is to let Sky know which are more important than others? Of course almost all improvements are generally a good thing, but some imo are much more important than others.
    E.g...

1) Huge Rake (in HU cash, and in Super-Turbo's, Roulette's, Scary's etc where it's still 10% which is just mental)
    2) Time-Bank
    3) Rewards (since there is no rakeback on this site, i think it's pretty gross not to have a better rewards system imo)
    4) New Games (O8, Stud, Razz, S8, 27Triple Draw, 27Single Draw, Badugi, etc)
    5) Better mutlitabling system. Tile tables, grid, etc?

Those are my top 5, because with them, i think Sky could be the leading UK poker site quite easily, especially with its 'community + friendly' image.
    Cheers,
    Carlos Smitalos
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: An honest opinion...:
    I agree with everything, but i think the key thing is to let Sky know which are more important than others? Of course almost all improvements are generally a good thing, but some imo are much more important than others. E.g... 1) Huge Rake (in HU cash, and in Super-Turbo's, Roulette's, Scary's etc where it's still 10% which is just mental) 2) Time-Bank 3) Rewards (since there is no rakeback on this site, i think it's pretty gross not to have a better rewards system imo) 4) New Games (O8, Stud, Razz, S8, 27Triple Draw, 27Single Draw, Badugi, etc) 5) Better mutlitabling system. Tile tables, grid, etc? Those are my top 5, because with them, i think Sky could be the leading UK poker site quite easily, especially with its 'community + friendly' image. Cheers, Carlos Smitalos
    Posted by Smitalos
    Yeh I think I agree with this. The only difference for me is I would swap 2 and 3 around lol but yeh agree here. I don't think the sky team are very capable (no offence) so I would imagine that these 5 things will probably take 2 or 3 years to implement. Its a shame because I like the sky brand and I prefer playing in £££'s as well.