You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HappyNige, Poker Gods and Karma.

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat

Well done Sir, as i told you on Friday night after your gentlemanly reaction to a rather awkward situation, the Poker gods would look after you on saturday. A very well deserved result for a true gent and i wish i had hung around to rail but got waylaid in a bar somewhere. Hope to catch up at the next one.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to HappyNige, Poker Gods and Karma.:
        Well done Sir, as i told you on Friday night after your gentlemanly reaction to a rather awkward situation, the Poker gods would look after you on saturday. A very well deserved result for a true gent and i wish i had hung around to rail but got waylaid in a bar somewhere. Hope to catch up at the next one.
    Posted by pomfrittes
      +1 to all of the above 
    Bill it was great to meet up with you too and hope to see you at the next one
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by pomfrittes
    +1 Bill.  HappyNige deserved any flips he won, success he attained... not a bad dealer either ;)

As an aside, fantastic w/e. Hope to get to Cardiff or Nottingham.

Dan
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by pomfrittes

+1 was great to meet you Bill & we got to share a table in the £15 Freezeout a Big Well Done to Nigel (TKP) a Gentleman & a Top Man
  • edited May 2011
    Nige isn't going to like this but I think it's only fair that he shares the secret of his success....

Well played mate.  

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: HappyNige, Poker Gods and Karma.:
    Nige isn't going to like this but I think it's only fair that he shares the secret of his success.... Well played mate.  
    Posted by JockBMW
    Tee Hee