You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Another great one!!

edited May 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
Thanks all for a great weekend yet again

Special thanks to Rich Prew - organistaion fantastic as usual - also to the lovelly LML for sorting out the slight hitch with the 8.00pm tourny - you sorted 'em gal (thank you)

And got to mention my fave two love birds taking down the friday night event - well done both

Sian - thanks for getting the sng's going and yeah perhaps i should have chopped with you when you had less than one big blind!!!

Hope to see you all in Cardiff 

XXX

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Another great one!!:
    Thanks all for a great weekend yet again Special thanks to Rich Prew - organistaion fantastic as usual - also to the lovelly LML for sorting out the slight hitch with the 8.00pm tourny - you sorted 'em gal (thank you) And got to mention my fave two love birds taking down the friday night event - well done both Sian - thanks for getting the sng's going and yeah perhaps i should have chopped with you when you had less than one big blind!!! Hope to see you all in Cardiff  XXX
    Posted by stebar56
    Oops - sorry, didnt realise i was logged in as Mr B (hope this isnt a banable (?) offence)

The above is from me but sure stebar agrees with me

See ya soon

xxx

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Another great one!!:
    Thanks all for a great weekend yet again Special thanks to Rich Prew - organistaion fantastic as usual - also to the lovelly LML for sorting out the slight hitch with the 8.00pm tourny - you sorted 'em gal (thank you) And got to mention my fave two love birds taking down the friday night event - well done both Sian - thanks for getting the sng's going and yeah perhaps i should have chopped with you when you had less than one big blind!!! Hope to see you all in Cardiff  XXX
    Posted by stebar56
    I cant believe you agreed to Graham's daft suggestion...lol  No way could I agree to that with my stack...lol

Great to see you all and sorry to Stebar for taking his chips with my 3 lots of pocket Jacks!!!!!