You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority free bet freeroll

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Is the free bet only allowed to be used in FA cup final or other stuff? And cos its a free bet dosent the odds have to be better than evens or smth?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Oh and can you place two bets, say u win £50 can u place two £25 bets? Prob not but worth asking... not that i've even won owt from it yet hah
  • edited May 2011
    If its the same as the others which I presume it will be. You have to use it all at once, but it can be on any sports bet.

From what I notice though, you DO NOT get the stake back, so if an evens bet comes in with a £50 bet your return will be £50. It also doesn't let you bet on accumulators/trebles etc...
  • edited May 2011
    don't do what I did and bet the whole lot on an Everton win when they are 3-0 up at half time, thinking that you'll get 25.25£ back for your 25£.

because it will be 25p as no stake back.

lol
  • edited May 2011
    lol scotty ur bad. when i binked the first one for 250 bet i wasnted to put it on 2-0 utd v arsenal in fa cup qtr final but it said 200max only for that bet so i jsut put it on utd win. they won 2-0 and i lost out on like 2k :(
  • edited May 2011
    Haha quality, cheers!