You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP, TSP Or Just Area51

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat

Has team TSP hacked his account?

Tikay10540001£67.50MissHoolie02£40.50fandangooo03£27Harrierz04 kazzzz05 Swinebag06

Nice result young man ;)

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to PTP, TSP Or Just Area51:
    Has team TSP hacked his account? Tikay10 54000 1 £67.50 MissHoolie 0 2 £40.50 fandangooo 0 3 £27 Harrierz 0 4   kazzzz 0 5   Swinebag 0 6 Nice result young man ;)
    Posted by hawk7112
    LOL, young??  In all seriousness he talks a good game and he plays it as well, well played.

Hawky, I liked the avatar with Seve you had, a sad loss to the world of sport and the world full stop.  No one else like him in the world of golf today.  God Bless.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP, TSP Or Just Area51:
    In Response to PTP, TSP Or Just Area51 : LOL, young??  In all seriousness he talks a good game and he plays it as well, well played. Hawky, I liked the avatar with Seve you had, a sad loss to the world of sport and the world full stop.  No one else like him in the world of golf today.  God Bless.
    Posted by rossjb14
    He was a Legend and will be a very big loss to the game, he put a few noses out of joint along the way and played golf with his heart on his sleeve.

He is part of the reason that European golf is where it is as i have said else where it was the saddest day of my golfing career.

New Avatar is Seve as well hopefully will have more than half the picture.