You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

High Stakes Cash - For Show?

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Nearly every time I look in the cash lobby theres a well known player on tables, but no action. Is there really any action at these levels? 

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Hardly ever, but if he gets 1 customer a month that's his wages paid.

Sick life !
  • edited May 2011
    Yea im sure its called Bum Hunting. Its like just looking on "find a player" for a fish you follow, except your waiting on them comming to you.
  • edited May 2011
    I didnt think bum hunting was your thing don?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: High Stakes Cash - For Show?:
    I didnt think bum hunting was your thing don?
    Posted by donkeyplop
    umm its not i prefer fishing
  • edited May 2011
    No fish = no game

If 6 similair skilled pros play each other who wins?

no one they all lose cos of the rake.

At high stakes they sit hu so they get the fish all to themselves, as there are not many people who can deposit and lose 2 grand in a night.

So when you watch mastercash see if you can spot the fish becasue there will always be one.

As we speak the fish has just lost his 400 stak on mastercash 14 I was just about to sit out cos am a bum hunter, but phew he has just reloaded another 400 just hope I win it this time.
  • edited May 2011
    cant believe you calling lolufold a fish hehe
  • edited May 2011
    No fish = no game If 6 similair skilled pros play each other who wins? no one they all lose cos of the rake. At high stakes they sit hu so they get the fish all to themselves, as there are not many people who can deposit and lose 2 grand in a night. So when you watch mastercash see if you can spot the fish becasue there will always be one. As we speak the fish has just lost his 400 stak on mastercash 14 I was just about to sit out cos am a bum hunter, but phew he has just reloaded another 400 just hope I win it this time.
    Posted by ajs4385
    It seems like there arent enough fish to go around the regulars. Certainly if I was a decent nose bleed cash player, I wouldnt be plying my trade on sky. There just isnt enough traffic.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: High Stakes Cash - For Show? : It seems like there arent enough fish to go around the regulars. Certainly if I was a decent nose bleed cash player, I wouldnt be plying my trade on sky. There just isnt enough traffic.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I can only speak for myself but... when you are waiting for HU on Sky.. you are probably doing it on other sites as well...