You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points

edited November 2011 in Community Suggestions
i think they should have a table to play with your poker points so u can win more for prizesn etc etc what yas think ????????????

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Definitely. You can only use them for freerolls atm i think? Which is ridiculous because the only people that earn poker points are those that play a fair amount, and those that do play a decent amount don't even want to play in the freerolls. And with no rakeback and a less than stella rewards system i think Sky could do much better.
  • edited May 2011
    I reckon Sky should change the points for cash system, but instead of screwing over customers, you should be allowed to save up points and purchase the cash with your points when ever you want. 
  • edited May 2011
    totally agree who wants to keep playin freerolls for 2 hours finishing 20th earning about 30p
  • edited November 2011
    this happens on other sites and would be a good idea on sky
    every Month i have points over and above the 500 needed to earn a fiver excess points are then used to play freerolls which i sometimes get into the top 30 and win 40p or so after 90 minutes play I am sure your glitterbabes and lolu fold don't play in these so what do they do with their excess points ?            
    Response to poker points:
    i think they should have a table to play with your poker points so u can win more for prizesn etc etc what yas think ????????????
    Posted by kerrcrai19
  • edited November 2011
    other sites allow you to change your points for cash or prizes eg t-shirts caps etc . (think of the advertising potential )
    Every month I have points over the thesholds set by sky
    I usually reach 1000 but there is no way I can reach the next threshold of 2000 so anything over 1000 is excess.
    Some of the points are use to play freerolls sometimes I have cashed and earned 40p for finishing in the top 30 after over 90 minutes of play (eat your heart out glitterbabe)
    At sky,s lowest rates 100 points is worth £1 so  200 entrants will give you a pot of £200 if you also have points buy ins and this increases significantly.
    Sky gain as they will not have to pay out on the points at the end of the month
  • edited November 2011
    Here's an example, I currently have 3600 points this month, there is no chance of me reachinig 4k by the end of tomorrow, which causes me to play LESS than I usually would