You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I'm in for a giggle.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG:
    I'm in for a giggle.
    Posted by Darntootin
    ty mate gl
  • edited May 2011

Distinct lack of forum peeps but have a good one.

• edited May 2011
    would've done. Looks like i missed it!! ah well. Story of my night! Enjoy guys.
  • edited May 2011
    would've done. Looks like i missed it!! ah well. Story of my night! Enjoy guys.
    Posted by DrSharp
    no worries.....next time.

I shalln't be playing anymore til i get dam n new router. Doing me head in.
  • edited May 2011
    Missed this.

I'll have a game if anyone wants another........Preferably a 6 max one....

Might have to reload to play tho. Not a JOKE!!!

5 more players?  
  • edited May 2011
    Missed this. I'll have a game if anyone wants another........Preferably a 6 max one.... Might have to reload to play tho. Not a JOKE!!! 5 more players?  
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This is a joke surely!?

I'm waiting for a new router to arrive before i play anymore. All the stress caused by constantly losing connection has taken 10 years off my life already. Can't take it no more.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG : This is a joke surely!? I'm waiting for a new router to arrive before i play anymore. All the stress caused by constantly losing connection has taken 10 years off my life already. Can't take it no more.
    Posted by splashies

+1

I am sure pooter tilt is worse than poker tilt! I ate my stress ball last night, lol.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG : +1 I am sure pooter tilt is worse than poker tilt! I ate my stress ball last night, lol.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You're absolutely right. It has put me on life tilt now and i've become angry and snappy towards everything and everyone. WHY ME!

lol
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG : You're absolutely right. It has put me on life tilt now and i've become angry and snappy towards everything and everyone. WHY ME! lol
    Posted by splashies

life tilt are the exact words I used last night to some Customer Services rep who just did not understand the importance of trying to get connected.

CS - 'we are sorry you are experiencing difficulties and there does seem to be a problem on your broadband line. Looks like there was a fault in your area the other day which has not been fixed yet'

ME - 'that fault was reported by me and this is the fourth time this year I have had problems when trying to connect using your service to play on line poker'

CS - 'We should have an up date for you by 12pm tonight or the morning'

ME - 'But I am playing in less than an hour'

CS - 'If this was reported earlier, it would of been looked at earlier'

ME - 'I did report it.....two days ago'

CS - 'Is there anything else I can help you with today?'

ME - 'Yeah, can you help me get off life tilt please'

CS - 'Sorry, I do not understand what you mean'

ME - 'that makes two of us then'

CS - 'thank you for calling'

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Come and Cheer me up with a 10 seat £2.20 SnG : life tilt are the exact words I used last night to some Customer Services rep who just did not understand the importance of trying to get connected. CS - 'we are sorry you are experiencing difficulties and there does seem to be a problem on your broadband line. Looks like there was a fault in your area the other day which has not been fixed yet' ME - 'that fault was reported by me and this is the fourth time this year I have had problems when trying to connect using your service to play on line poker' CS - 'We should have an up date for you by 12pm tonight or the morning' ME - 'But I am playing in less than an hour' CS - 'If this was reported earlier, it would of been looked at earlier' ME - 'I did report it.....two days ago' CS - 'Is there anything else I can help you with today?' ME - 'Yeah, can you help me get off life tilt please' CS - 'Sorry, I do not understand what you mean' ME - 'that makes two of us then' CS - 'thank you for calling' GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Massive lol

• edited May 2011
    Lol Alan, sounds like the same person i spoke to on the phone about sky broadband.